Livi v Celtic

Don't like the £20 price for the PPV, don't pay it. We've been doing it for more than a season now, it's clearly the correct financial decision for us.

Celtic don't get to whine about the price of the PPV when they don't bother their arse to put one together in the first place. Like Celtic's attitude towards all away fans, you get what you're given.

On a seperate note, we're gonna get scudded tomorrow. 0-4.

23 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

Of course Celtic fans are going to take issue with Livingston’s commercial strategy. Celtic fans are well known for being the poorly educated, low income earning hoi polloi amongst Scottish and northern Irish society. In fact I met a Celtic fan on holiday in 2019, he brought down the tone of the resort by binge drinking and swearing at poolside. His wife was incredibly ugly (as was he) and he admitted he could only afford the trip as he won on the lottery! 

Yeah I remember you, you fucking c**t (hic).

7 hours ago, ATLIS said:

PPV is the same for every game, nothing wrong with the price. It's set at that as with PPV people tend to watch in groups, 2 or 3 folk watching the game and that's down to £6.67. This price has been fixed since the start of last season, so don't go thinking Celtic are some special case. 

I'd rather be offered PPV at £20 than not at all like your total joke of a club. Not as if we're shutting other side's fans out of stadiums either...

Oh they're special alright, Willy seems to completely miss the point of Celtic not doing ppv for away fans, and keeps making up irrelevant counters, that have nothing to do with away ppv's.

I'm sure he's being deliberately dense, and is whooshing us all, nobody can be that thick.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Don't like the £20 price for the PPV, don't pay it. We've been doing it for more than a season now, it's clearly the correct financial decision for us.

Celtic don't get to whine about the price of the PPV when they don't bother their arse to put one together in the first place. Like Celtic's attitude towards all away fans, you get what you're given.

Succinctly put.:thumsup2

5 hours ago, J.domingo said:

Of course Celtic fans are going to take issue with Livingston’s commercial strategy. Celtic fans are well known for being the poorly educated, low income earning hoi polloi amongst Scottish and northern Irish society. In fact I met a Celtic fan on holiday in 2019, he brought down the tone of the resort by binge drinking and swearing at poolside. His wife was incredibly ugly (as was he) and he admitted he could only afford the trip as he won on the lottery! 

Pretty sure this is bullshit, mainly because I’m still of the belief that Livingston fans do not actually exist.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Pretty sure this is bullshit, mainly because I’m still of the belief that Livingston fans do not actually exist.

1 hour ago, J.domingo said:

Stick to living off the welfare state you unwashed scumbag. 

TELT.

Where's that letter they got sent telling them to wash?

7 hours ago, J.domingo said:

As much as I hate Celtic, this is a shite post. Seems like complete lies as well.

34 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

f**k you. Rangers can f**k off as well. Horrible far right racist club with strong links to the orange order. And no surprise to see you jumping in and defending your best friends (Celtic). You claim it’s a big rivalry but really you love one another. Commercially dead club and months away from your next financial implosion. Btw I’m a lifelong Chelsea fan and Chelsea fans hate rangers so stick to badgering a friendship with Sheffield Wednesday you small time fascist b*****ds. 

“I’m a Chelsea fan and we hate Rangers” isn’t the insult you think it is 😂

You have embarrassed yourself. “Celtic fans are well known for being the poorly educated, low income” - completely anecdotal with no basis whatsoever. Just makes you seem like a total whalloper with a weird superiority complex where you look down on working class folk.

Then it seems like you made up a bullshit story about your 2019 holiday to try and support your claim 😂 

52 minutes ago, AJF said:

As much as I hate Celtic, this is a shite post. Seems like complete lies as well.

45 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

f**k you. Rangers can f**k off as well. Horrible far right racist club with strong links to the orange order. And no surprise to see you jumping in and defending your best friends (Celtic). You claim it’s a big rivalry but really you love one another. Commercially dead club and months away from your next financial implosion. Btw I’m a lifelong Chelsea fan and Chelsea fans hate rangers so stick to badgering a friendship with Sheffield Wednesday you small time fascist b*****ds. 

TELT as well.

How dare you, J.Domingo is a completely truthful person of high esteem.

7 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

Honestly what a sad man. Claims to support R*ngers but spends his Saturday night posting about Livingston. You belong in the borstal you fat cretin. 

You claim to be a Chelsea fan but spend your Saturday night posting lies 😂

I’m warming to this Domingo fella. His rancid patter on the Livi thread had me thinking he was a tube, however, his flaming of both arse cheeks on this thread (and him gloriously referring to the radio as the wireless) means that he is an alias worth watching. 

18 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Who is misconstruing my posts now? Like I said why would you pay a tenner a game for PPV when you can get a full season for £50?

so what you are saying here is, if I want to watch Livi play an away game at Celtic Park, in essence i would have to pay £25.00 per game for PPV if we were good enough to get in the top 6,. and maybe even £50 if we are not in the top 6 and only get 1 away game to you.