Livi v Celtic

2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

My mate sent me this article about us gouging the poor Celtic fans emoji23.png
https://celtsarehere.com/livingston-in-sunday-celtic-cash-grab/

Bit rich Celtic moaning about ppv when they don't offer it for away fans

Aye, only club in the league that didn't give away fans ppv last season, and didn't even allow away fans into their ground this season, brass neck on them moaning about us charging them £20 for ppv. Entitled pr1cks moaning about ppv last season too, that used to getting all their away games on Sky or BT, and thought Celtic should include away ppv's on their ST, they couldn't understand it had nothing to do with Celtic, and all  fans usually had to pay ppv for away games.

12 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aye, only club in the league that didn't give away fans ppv last season, and didn't even allow away fans into their ground this season, brass neck on them moaning about us charging them £20 for ppv. Entitled pr1cks moaning about ppv last season too, that used to getting all their away games on Sky or BT, and thought Celtic should include away ppv's on their ST, they couldn't understand it had nothing to do with Celtic, and all  fans usually had to pay ppv for away games.

But then OF fans very rarely need to pay for PPV; a huge proportion of their away games seem to be covered by Sky etc.; certainly a significant increase on those available to other clubs.

Remind me; were any of our home games against the OF not covered by Sky last season?

3 hours ago, Durnford said:

Incidentally I heard that Scottish games this season are not allowed to provide PPV to viewers outside Scotland i.e rest of the UK and Ireland. Is that a Sky reg?

I think it's just an England ban due to the 'no live footage of 3pm games' rule being in effect again now England's fully open again. Didn't cause me any issues when streaming the Hibs game last week though

2 hours ago, thruthenight said:

I think it's just an England ban due to the 'no live footage of 3pm games' rule being in effect again now England's fully open again. Didn't cause me any issues when streaming the Hibs game last week though

Makes sense although I'm not sure how they could identify where you were actually watching. My internet for some reason seems to think I'm in Watford - only about 400 miles out.

12 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Makes sense although I'm not sure how they could identify where you were actually watching. My internet for some reason seems to think I'm in Watford - only about 400 miles out.

Yeah I had to set my bbc i player to Scotland, so i could get the local news, or it just went onto bird noises and dogs barking, or folk jiving. Automatically had me set as London.

5 hours ago, Durnford said:

But then OF fans very rarely need to pay for PPV; a huge proportion of their away games seem to be covered by Sky etc.; certainly a significant increase on those available to other clubs.

Remind me; were any of our home games against the OF not covered by Sky last season?

Exactly, they couldn't get their heads round them having to pay opposition clubs ppv. They prob only had about 2 league games that wasn't on SKY last season too. 

See what i mean, self entitled pr1cks, it's all about them, no other opposition fan exists. ‘Absolute Joke’, ‘Can’t be right’- SPFL Club Receives Backlash After Celtic Decision | Celts Are Here

A few snippets of total shite.

Instead of charging a more reasonable price, the Lothian club have opted to hike up the fee in order to gauge the Celtic support.

Lies, that's our price for everyone, nothing was hiked up just for Celtic fans, but why bother doing any fact checking when it doesn't suit your victimised story.

The game will not be aired on Sky Sports and is open for Livingston to sell the game on PPV. Celtic fans aren’t strangers to this practice and have paid out between £10-£15 to watch some non-televised games last season.

Lumping f**k, really, these cretins have no clue other fans had to buy ppv for every away game last season, not just 2, boo fucking hoo Celtic fans had 2 ppv games they had to fork out for, poor wee victimised souls.

It’s a shame Livingston have chosen this price point when they’ve made a lot of money from Celtic fans already through ticket sales. we should never begrudge clubs of trying to make money but this does fly in the face of fairness for supporters.

Yep it's still ALL about Celtic, like Livi don't charge that price for other fans, plebs. Where was their fairness not doing ppv for away fans last season and this, and not letting away fans into their stadium when all the other clubs did?

They need to get out more and stop living in their echo chamber of ignorance.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

See what i mean, self entitled pr1cks, it's all about them, no other opposition fan exists. ‘Absolute Joke’, ‘Can’t be right’- SPFL Club Receives Backlash After Celtic Decision | Celts Are Here

A few snippets of total shite.

Lies, that's our price for everyone, nothing was hiked up just for Celtic fans, but why bother doing any fact checking when it doesn't suit your victimised story.

Lumping f**k, really, these cretins have no clue other fans had to buy ppv for every away game last season, not just 2, boo fucking hoo Celtic fans had 2 ppv games they had to fork out for, poor wee victimised souls.

Yep it's still ALL about Celtic, like Livi don't charge that price for other fans, plebs. Where was their fairness not doing ppv for away fans last season and this, and not letting away fans into their stadium when all the other clubs did?

They need to get out more and stop living in their echo chamber of ignorance.

Not being funny, but you’re posting a bat shit mental Celtic blog. 

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not being funny, but you’re posting a bat shit mental Celtic blog. 

Aren't they all, there's a few more forums and blogs saying much the same, all oblivious that's what Livi charge for everyone, and it hasn't been hiked up just for Celtic. Really getting their knickers in a twist cause it isn't on Sky and they have to watch it on a ppv platform, or chance a dodgy stream

Here's another for instance. Celtic fans hit with steep PPV bill for Livingston away (67hailhail.com)

Equally, you can’t blame Livingston for trying to squeeze every penny out of this fixture. Like it or not, Celtic and Rangers are big paydays for SPFL clubs in normal times.

Only we aren't, and that's our ppv price for all fans. Celtic and The Rangers are big pay days, but not for the reasons they're implying, it's the numbers they bring to grounds, and in last season's case, paying for ppv, but most games are on Sky so clubs didn't really benefit from that against them.

Particularly like this bit. 

Celtic and SPFL clubs need to be monitoring PPV situation

Fucking aye, esp when Celtic are the only ones not doing ppv for away fans.

For what it's worth i said last season our prices were too high, but that's what they've been set at and it's the same across the board, Celtic didn't have to watch our games last season on ppv though, so would be oblivious to what most clubs charge, as they got nearly all their away games on Sky, unlike most other clubs who's fans had to watch games on ppv.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER