The Wheel vs The Rock

Needless to say I'm absolutely delighted this evening. Orsi's goal was strange in that it seemed to be scored in slow motion. Wilson's was a beauty of a finish imo. The last twenty minutes were extremely enjoyable as the outcome never seemed in doubt which is surprising when you've got two similarly sized clubs playing each other. My delirium continued on the way home as I muttered a giruy at the Kelpies as I drove past.
It seemed to be scored in slow motion because it was scored in slow motion. It really wasn't a great shot and an even worse attempt at a save. I was genuinely surprised that the ball didn't just rest against the post when they came into contact.

2 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Hope you took the bookies to the cleaners!

I had £1 on Dumbarton 2-1. Really just to cover my main 8 team accy across the Sottish and English league games.

i had a fiver on  Dumbarton to win by 1 goal and both teams to score.

£94 back from my £6 stake.

Edited by BallochSonsFan

9 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Sheerin appears to have lost his mind since we had absolutely no luck against QP, and started throwing players in anywhere.

It happened before QP 

Its all very Steve McLaren Middlesbrough, losing position throw up top heavy formation to get out of it 

Tbh it stinks of the restart of the post lockdown fixtures, Holt's influence of 4-5-1 then when it went tits up throw players up top to change it.

8 hours ago, the snudge said:

Has the dropping of the youth system contributed because Falkirk were well renowned for producing decent young players?

Our youth system became a farce under Houston, you have to have a manager who gives youth a chance so if you are looking for the downfall it's then not now