The Wheel vs The Rock

Dumbarton starting to cede control of the game to us here. Omproen at least drawing fouls etc. Wide better than CF better for him on this evidence.

Leon McCann is absolute murder.

Up until 35 mins or so, Paul Dixon had offered more forward drive than either fullback and most of the midfield. As soon as we get Telfer up the park things happen.

Really need to get Telfer pushed up to play closer to Nesbitt. 
Ruth far better today though, looks lively
Aye and lets be honest, we dont really need a Hetherington type hanging back and not getting involved in going forward. Another who in the last ten minutes started to move further into their half and it helped but in general he offers absolutely nothing.

It is a shame for Sammy, as was him hobbling round getting badgered for selfies [emoji1787] fair play to him there.

We have looked good for a goal eventually to be fair few decent efforts as the half wore on but I think after last week and today, I have learned that this team can (and will at the business end when its starting to bite) get absolutely out-competed all over the park.

Beginning to wonder where this great left back is we've supposedly signed from Airdrie. Another underwhelming performance from McCann so far. Feel sorry for Sammy, was having his best game for us but was clearly struggling after being booted up in the air by a couple of Dumbarton cloggers. 

Cue incoming from my own support, but that was a pretty shocking first-half from us, and had Falkirk gone in ahead at the break we would have had no complaint.   We're on the back of two decent wins, away to a team who have been struggling a bit recently, but once again we seem to be playing the reputation as opposed to the team before us.  Let's be a bit more positive in the second-half.

Cue incoming from my own support, but that was a pretty shocking first-half from us, and had Falkirk gone in ahead at the break we would have had no complaint.   We're on the back of two decent wins, away to a team who have been struggling a bit recently, but once again we seem to be playing the reputation as opposed to the team before us.  Let's be a bit more positive in the second-half.
Agreed. We looked okay for the first 10 minutes or so, we passed the ball about a bit and had and then we stopped pressing and have sat deep with very little possession.