The Wheel vs The Rock

4 hours ago, qpfc said:

That’s the description I would roughly describe for McLean’s time at QP. Started off brilliantly and looked a very good player for league 2 but tailed off badly towards the end of last season and looked miles off the level of Jai Quitongo who was his direct competitor for the right wing slot. Decent enough player overall, not surprised he’s doing a solid job for Dumbarton 

Funnily enough Ross MacLean has contributed far more for us in his six League 1 appearances than Jai Quitongo did in his six League 1 appearances for us. In Jai’s defence I don’t think he’d played much football before he arrived and for some bizzare reason Duffy seemed reluctant to play him in a lot of games.

MacLean has probably been our best signing since Dom Thomas arrived from Kilmarnock a few years ago, he really seems to be thriving under Farrell and McKeown and he’s looked particularly good since we shifted him up top to partner Orsi.

Time to see if our new team has any backbone? Would like to see changes with Hetheringron dropped and EK making his first start. Is it worth the chance of playing young Weekes in the Morrison role ? That's if McDaids signing is not a finished job.

We need to get back to playing with energy as last week was not good enough

I think the 5/1 we're priced at on B365 right now is very generous. Falkirk at 9/20 seems an absolutely crazy price. I'd still make Falkirk favourites for the game but not more than 2/1 on favourites. I wouldn't make us 5/1 outsiders for the tie either.

Dumbarton 1-0 is 14/1.

Dumbarton 2-1 is 18/1.

Those are mad odds today.

7 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I think the 5/1 we're priced at on B365 right now is very generous. Falkirk at 9/20 seems an absolutely crazy price. I'd still make Falkirk favourites for the game but not more than 2/1 on favourites. I wouldn't make us 5/1 outsiders for the tie either.

Dumbarton 1-0 is 14/1.

Dumbarton 2-1 is 18/1.

Those are mad odds today.

East Fife were favourites last weekend as well which I found absolutely bizarre.

Sounds like Williamson might be ready to start s i'd go with..

Mutch

Williamson             McKay              Dixon                  McCann

Krasniqi

McDaid                            Telfer                              McGuffie

Nesbitt

Keena