The Wheel vs The Rock

11 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

£18 also.

For inferior facilities. Your sympathies are irrelevant.

Alloa and Falkirk both provide plastic seats which are sheltered from the elements but Alloa also offer the option of being being able to stand and don’t force away fans to sit behind the goal. Alloa also offer you a roll with your pie.

Inferior my farter.

An adult at Falkirk is only £2 more than Dumbarton. And you get to be behind the goal, which is much better value.

Worth noting that our u12s are free, whereas Dumbarton charge £8 (or £4 with a paying adult). Which actually makes our pricing pretty good overall, especially for families.

One thing you can justifiably criticise us for is not making this PATG. Away fans can purchase tickets here

37 minutes ago, microdave said:

We haven't been to Alloa yet but I'm guessing they'll be a similar price. Maybe they're still in the denial part of grief after their relegation in 2021. I'm more sympathetic to them as the grief will still be raw. Falkirk should be used to L1 by now.

The day that we get used to being in League 1 is the day we should shut the doors and go home.

24 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

An adult at Falkirk is only £2 more than Dumbarton. And you get to be behind the goal, which is much better value.

Worth noting that our u12s are free, whereas Dumbarton charge £8 (or £4 with a paying adult). Which actually makes our pricing pretty good overall, especially for families.

One thing you can justifiably criticise us for is not making this PATG. Away fans can purchase tickets here

Yeah I don't get the can't buy a ticket at the ground bit. Almost like they are discouraging fans from just deciding on the day that they fancy going to the game.

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

We allow under 16s in for free…..

1 minute ago, Trump said:

Not a sentence any Falkirk fan would say. Funny how these things work out.

Probably been our best signing and has played well as a striker the last couple of games. If he's missing we'll have a bit of a reshuffle and that significantly lowers any confidence I have. 

MacLean made an impact when he initially came in but faded and never really held down a regular place in the team. Probably not helped by the brand of football we played under McKinnon which basically got worse and worse the longer he was in change. The 6-0 game against Dumbarton was a rare highlight under him.  

After we went down I thought he would do well at league 1 level but was punted to Queens Park in January after only a handful of substitute games. If he's improved since he left us I'd imagine he'll be a pretty decent player for this level and with Morrison out we're crying out for another right winger.

If we did jettison thon utter diddy Wilson back to Dumbarton you could guarantee he would score against us. [See Conor Sammon last week] though he did at least manage to score the odd goal for us 

24 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

MacLean made an impact when he initially came in but faded and never really held down a regular place in the team. Probably not helped by the brand of football we played under McKinnon which basically got worse and worse the longer he was in change. The 6-0 game against Dumbarton was a rare highlight under him.  

After we went down I thought he would do well at league 1 level but was punted to Queens Park in January after only a handful of substitute games. If he's improved since he left us I'd imagine he'll be a pretty decent player for this level and with Morrison out we're crying out for another right winger.

If we did jettison thon utter diddy Wilson back to Dumbarton you could guarantee he would score against us. [See Conor Sammon last week] though he did at least manage to score the odd goal for us 

That’s the description I would roughly describe for McLean’s time at QP. Started off brilliantly and looked a very good player for league 2 but tailed off badly towards the end of last season and looked miles off the level of Jai Quitongo who was his direct competitor for the right wing slot. Decent enough player overall, not surprised he’s doing a solid job for Dumbarton 

Edited by qpfc

Falkirk tv saying I can't purchase the game because I'm in England...

Anyone know what the deal is?

ETA:  "This game will be available to watch on Falkirk TV Pay-Per-View. PPV passes will be priced at £13 and are available to purchase here. Due to FA rules this game cannot be streamed in England."

Well that's shite. This has never been an issue before.

Edited by FifeSons

47 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Falkirk tv saying I can't purchase the game because I'm in England...

Anyone know what the deal is?

ETA:  "This game will be available to watch on Falkirk TV Pay-Per-View. PPV passes will be priced at £13 and are available to purchase here. Due to FA rules this game cannot be streamed in England."

Well that's shite. This has never been an issue before.

Maybe the FA cracking down on the 2.45-1730 blackout again this season now that fans are allowed in again?