George fraser

AlanCamelonfan

7 hours ago, EUCFC said:
8 hours ago, boheesian said:
Yes “Put in office” the job was never advertised so how do you know he was the man for the job?
Nepotism, Cronyism take your pick.

Nearly every area of football at nearly every level of football these positions are never advertised ffs it's not as if you are advertising for a chief executive of a commercial bank, it's not a commercial organisation , you vote who you think is best person from a list of internal candidates who have shown an interest it's not rocket science.

It was a a salaried position so therefore it should have been advertised. Just because his pals all voted for him still doesn’t make him the best man for the job. All that means in real terms is you look after me and I’ll look after you.

Well we all know where it has ended up. I don’t remember anything good coming out off his administration but hey ho I am sure you’ll remind me.

Football at all levels requires sponsorship and financial support so therefore it is a Commercial operation and require the best possible candidate.

Edited by boheesian