Sky bet

D TOTAL

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

They're all a shower of robbing b*****ds.

But I prefer Bet365 to the others mentioned, the bet builder feature is good. You can put a few of them together on a coupon now too.

I've also started using Bet365 for their offer of paying out if your team goes 2 goals ahead, although I think that may be offered by some other bookies too. 

Don't think there's really much difference between most of the major bookies tbh, but I quite like Skybet for their price boosts and then Bet365 for other offers. 

Skybet boosts sometimes just take their odds up to what the other bookies are offering anyway. The specials like extra places in horse races usually mean much lower odds than the likes of Bet365 are offering. Oddschecker is handy for finding the best odds, its worth having accounts at a few bookies.

15 minutes ago, Duffy_ said:

I've also started using Bet365 for their offer of paying out if your team goes 2 goals ahead, although I think that may be offered by some other bookies too. 

Aye I do like that. Mind backing Sevilla to win on a coupon and they went 2 up but then lost 3-2 and the coupon came in. Felt like I'd robbed them.

Though they do lack a lot of markets on Scottish football and you quite often can't even bet on match cards or other things. May have to check out McBookie again.

Bet365 is very user friendly tbf although I grudge saying anything good about any of them.  McBookie's website isn't great but it's better than Sky.  Both of them have bet builder as mentioned... 365 been offering a lot of free fivers lately even though by and large i've been winning.

Clincher for me is that 365 offer ht-ft correct score which I like as a bit of a lottery ticket.  McBookie lets you deposit less than a fiver which can be good if you've spent your allowance already or whatever.  And they often have a healthy signup.  Either of them imo.