Monday Night Football Thread 2021/22

lichtie23

Certainly not a classic, the Saints win 13-10 with a field goal right after the two minute warning. Seahawks struggled to pass it all night apart from an 88 yard TD to Metcalf early in the game. They only managed about 50 yards passing after that. Saints weren't a great deal better, both teams combined total yards wasn't much over 500.

26 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Certainly not a classic, the Saints win 13-10 with a field goal right after the two minute warning. Seahawks struggled to pass it all night apart from an 88 yard TD to Metcalf early in the game. They only managed about 50 yards passing after that. Saints weren't a great deal better, both teams combined total yards wasn't much over 500.

Was awful to watch. If I were a neutral I would have turned it off. Seahawks played poorly but somehow only lost by 3.

As a Saints fan, a win is a win but the offence really worries me. I have no confidence in Jameis at all, he was over throwing receivers all night. Kamara can't do it all all the time someone has to step up! 

They are a funny side the Saints lose to Darnold, Jones and struggle v Geno but hump Rodgers and the Packers! 

Says alot when the Saints punter has probably been MVP this year! 

18 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Seahawks only have themselves to blame for losing that. No chance of playoffs for them now 

Agreed.

18 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Some shocking penalties for both sides, but the Seahawks ones happened at a critical time in the game.

Two utterly ridiculous penalties to give away and likely cost them the game (ignoring the 2 missed fgs).

18 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

As a Saints fan, a win is a win but the offence really worries me. I have no confidence in Jameis at all, he was over throwing receivers all night. Kamara can't do it all all the time someone has to step up! 

They are a funny side the Saints lose to Darnold, Jones and struggle v Geno but hump Rodgers and the Packers! 

Says alot when the Saints punter has probably been MVP this year! 

You'd have to be concerned only scoring 13 pts against our defence. Just hope Kamara doesn't get injured or you'll be in deep sh!t.

Watching the Manning broadcast for the first time, joys of nightshift, not sure how I feel about it. 

Surprised the Giants have managed to hang around in the game, but pleased as I need Jones to outscored Williams in fantasy to even give me a chance of the playoffs. 

58 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

The taunting penalty was a game changer imo, utter stupidity and killed the Giants momentum on that drive.

Face mask was a shocker

Only ourselves to blame. Though it seems Joe Judge is blaming it on the headsets on the sideline.