Monday Night Football Thread 2021/22

lichtie23

Just caught up with the highlights of last night's Washington win over Seattle. Seahawks were going for a 2 point conversion to tie the game with 15 seconds left, but Kendall Fuller came up with a big play to intercept Wilson in the endzone.

49ers have the Seahawks next, hopefully they are now going to enter tanking mode. It's the first time Russell Wilson has started 4 straight losses.

Just caught up with the highlights of last night's Washington win over Seattle. Seahawks were going for a 2 point conversion to tie the game with 15 seconds left, but Kendall Fuller came up with a big play to intercept Wilson in the endzone.

49ers have the Seahawks next, hopefully they are now going to enter tanking mode. It's the first time Russell Wilson has started 4 straight losses.

There were highlights? Apart from the blocked field goal returned for a safety.

Massive clear out in the Pacific NW slated for the off season. Which is needed as they are dire on both sides off the ball and there is no sign of future seasons being any better.

But they'll still beat the 49ers next week!

7 hours ago, peasy23 said:

They have no incentive to tank. All they achieve is handing the Jets a second very high pick. But they’re going to do that anyway.

It’s magnificent to see. 

There were highlights? Apart from the blocked field goal returned for a safety.

Massive clear out in the Pacific NW slated for the off season. Which is needed as they are dire on both sides off the ball and there is no sign of future seasons being any better.

But they'll still beat the 49ers next week!
If he hadn't been playing for a divisional rival then I would have loved watching Wilson. He's looked miles off his best this season though.

When his name was trending last night there were loads of tweets accusing him of ignoring an open Metcalf constantly.

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Watching the game back now, with 2 and a bit minutes on the clock with Seahawks having no timeoits and it being a 3rd and goal the game should've been done. 

I don't get the decision to rule out the Thomas TD at all. 

It was a shocking decision (imo) and made the last two minutes a fucking nightmare.  Would also like to see DK's only catch again...  looked rather close to out of bounds 

Always love watching the Bills play in snow because it takes me right back to watching the NFL in the early 90's when that great Buffalo team use to regularly kick the shit out of the garbage Pats outfit pre-Brady bandwaggon. 

Hopefully it's a lop-sided Bills win tonight.

I absolutely hate the Pats. Bunch of cheats with an absolute c-nt of a head coach who gets dodgy calls in his favor every f-cling game.
Run by a sex pest.
Despicable organization
And don’t start me in the f-cking ultimate cheat of the “tuck rule” that never f-cking existed before the NFL wanted the pats to win that playoff game.

Fu-cking bitter? Me? Yes!

Well at half-time Jones looks the part handing it off...

Don't like the 'give up' drive from Belichik there. He obviously thinks it's not the game to try and force the ball down the field, but they were playing with the wind in the last two minutes there and I think you have to try and take every opportunity to score points in the modern NFL irrespective of the wind.