Hamilton Academical V Ayr United

1 minute ago, .buzzy01 said:

Just checked PPV link. It says that I cannot access as I live in England.. Can  anybody assist please?

That is now the case. Think it was the English FA who made the decision. 

On 13/09/2021 at 23:33, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The result for me is second to @itzdrk having a good day out.

Chances of this have upgraded due to local bigotry parade concerns, up and out early doors.  

Any good pub crawl routes if I head to central? 

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Chances of this have upgraded due to local bigotry parade concerns, up and out early doors.  

Any good pub crawl routes if I head to central? 

Hamilton Central? If you are going in early early there’s a couple of decent pubs down the bottom of Hamilton but you’d be walking the complete opposite way from the ground. (Stonehouse, Courtyard, Hemingway’s all within walking distance of each other).

If you are getting off at Hamilton west the pubs about there would still be enough to keep you entertained till kick off. (Vaults, Bar West, Peacock and Bayhorse).

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

9 hours ago, .buzzy01 said:

Just checked PPV link. It says that I cannot access as I live in England.. Can  anybody assist please?

The English FA have seemingly put a block in place for all streaming from 2.45 to 5.15 on a Saturday within England 

4 hours ago, .buzzy01 said:

Is there anyone from Hamilton or Ayr that can clarify the ppv situation. I have emailed Hamilton direct but haven’t received a reply.

English FA have in the last couple of weeks banned all streaming of games between 2.45 and 5.15 , I believe they are not considering to remove this , it has affected all Scottish Clubs 

Edited by Finlay21

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Hamilton Central? If you are going in early early there’s a couple of decent pubs down the bottom of Hamilton but you’d be walking the complete opposite way from the ground. (Stonehouse, Courtyard, Hemingway’s all within walking distance of each other).

If you are getting off at Hamilton west the pubs about there would still be enough to keep you entertained till kick off. (Vaults, Bar West, Peacock and Bayhorse).

I'm easy for whatever just need out of Glasgow before the shit really kicks aff. 

4 hours ago, .buzzy01 said:

Is there anyone from Hamilton or Ayr that can clarify the ppv situation. I have emailed Hamilton direct but haven’t received a reply.

You need a VPN

This 'fanbase' is miles ahead of the garbage that we use to buy tickets.  The app for it isn't very good but if you use the website instead you can buy it with Google Pay then store the pass in your Google Pay wallet.  

23 hours ago, .buzzy01 said:

This is the reason given for this happening on KillieTV.....

Screenshot_20210913-192956_Facebook.thumb.jpg.40e4e59566cb4a87151e28f783ffa78a.jpg

The English FA applied for a streaming blackout between 2:45pm and 5:15pm on a Saturday which UEFA agreed to enforce.

Edited by C4mmy31

This game better be good after having to share a train with mutants on their way up to Glasgow to enjoy the festivities. 

I'll go for Hamilton 1-2 Ayr, goals from Adeloye and O'Connor. We really need a good result to follow up on last week, a loss and I fear what could happen to morale.