Hamilton Academical V Ayr United

Can't say I'm particularly looking forward to this but I will be interested to see the reaction to our pumping by Arbroath on Saturday.

Due to our small squad and injury problems, I can't see too many changes even if Taylor wanted to make them.

Hopefully 'The Process' starts working soon or we are in for a world of pain this season.

Duffy will have Ayr well organised and they'll be on a high after their great result at the weekend.

Are you ready for duffball? Actually is Scottish football ready for Duffball? In reality we either go from strength to strength from Saturday or come crashing back to earth, going for a 2-1 victory for the honest men the magnificent Tomi Adeloye and the Irish Messi O'Connor with the goals.

This is a good opportunity for us. Another win and it pushes us a wee bit further away from the teams at the bottom. Hamilton can’t be in good spirits after the start they’ve made to the season and it looks like Taylor is going to need to have a clear out before they can start getting some results.

Will there be an option to buy tickets at the ground/pay at the gate? I don't have a problem with e-ticketing as such,  but it's a pain to have to use a number of different apps and websites . And of course not everyone is in the position to buy tickets online, for various reasons.

1 hour ago, RedEd said:

Will there be an option to buy tickets at the ground/pay at the gate? I don't have a problem with e-ticketing as such,  but it's a pain to have to use a number of different apps and websites . And of course not everyone is in the position to buy tickets online, for various reasons.

I mean the wise thing to do would be a standard system across the SPFL, with access from the club websites and SPFL for buying tickets. One login to use and hopefully relatively user friendly. Instead we are in a situation where after a season we need to remember 10+ logins all with different password requirements. Obviously doesn't solve the not everyone can buy online issue but, would be a step in the right direction. 

2 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Still no option on hamiltons website for buying tickets. 

Knowing Accies you'll get a 1 hour time slot to purchase tickets between 1:57-2:57am on Friday.