The Loser (Peter Grant) v The Winner (Billy Dodds)

After seeing both teams recently I seriously think any talk of an easy away win is nonsense. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Dunfermline Nick this

Aye very good.

3 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

After seeing both teams recently I seriously think any talk of an easy away win is nonsense. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Dunfermline Nick this

We got ourselves a comedian here, go on tell us another one. 

3 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

We swept aside Ayr without getting out of first gear. I'd be surprised if you've won 5 games by Christmas.

Actually I fear the worst for this game, there has been times in our five wins we have struggled TBH and Ok we have beaten the two topside teams in the league but you know what it's always the bottom teams that provides the form upsets, as Scarf mentioned Toddy will be hell bent on scoring in this game and it might well be that the Pars will go into the game with a we've got nothing to lose so let's fuckin go for it attitude.

So far the Pars fan on here have been criticising their manager wholesale with not one so far criticising the players for being bottom.

This isn't your common or garden poor performances. Its a downing of tools. You cant dig a mine successfully without tools. 

Do we have the players to beat your players all other things being equal? Sure that could well be argued but thats not relevant at the moment. 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Actually I fear the worst for this game, there has been times in our five wins we have struggled TBH and Ok we have beaten the two topside teams in the league but you know what it's always the bottom teams that provides the form upsets, as Scarf mentioned Toddy will be hell bent on scoring in this game and it might well be that the Pars will go into the game with a we've got nothing to lose so let's fuckin go for it attitude.

So far the Pars fan on here have been criticising their manager wholesale with not one so far criticising the players for being bottom.

Jeez where to begin. We’ve been absolutely hopeless in all of our league games this season. There’s not been one glimpse of a turnaround. What you’re suggesting would require a togetherness that just isn’t there. The players look like they’ve downed tools, some of them have been heavily criticised so far this season. Mehmet, Graham, Edwards, Dorrans, Thomas to name a few. 

You will win by at least two goals. 

2 minutes ago, OwenDAFC said:

As I suggested elsewhere, tennis balls on the pitch every 10 minutes is a better idea than 30 folk walking out. Then we won’t have to watch graham pretend to be a footballer. Or dorrans pretend to give a shit.

That does seem a bit of an extreme way to protest against losing *checks notes* 3 league games in a row.

I hear Dumfermline are trying to play football the right way 

Please go away, we don’t need any more Dundee United influence in here. United sending us the worst defender to ever play at this level on loan, rather than an actual footballer and letting Mehmet come here has been a significant factor in our season so far.

Hope we go 3-5-2 for this,  get the wingbacks up into the opposition box, have the back 3 high and as far away from each other as possible and have no defensive cover from midfield.

Bound to work sometime,  it’s not the reason we’re losing games, formations and tactics don’t do that.