The Loser (Peter Grant) v The Winner (Billy Dodds)

Easy away win etc etc.

I would be pretty disappointed if we don’t win this considering the job Peter Grant has managed to do. We were great in the second half on Saturday so hopefully that can carry on next weekend.

Dunfermline 0 ICT 8.

Oh f**k off,  we need to play another game? This is cruelty.

Our board will be shitebags, grant will still be in charge, the inevitable will happen and we’ll go behind and we’re going to have an absolute horrendous atmosphere, there’s a lot of anger about and fans are not going hold back.

Just now, parsforlife said:

Oh f**k off,  we need to play another game? This is cruelty.

Our board will be shitebags, grant will still be in charge, the inevitable will happen and we’ll go behind and we’re going to have an absolute horrendous atmosphere, there’s a lot of anger about and fans are not going hold back.

Wonder if they will notice if you start chanting for the opposition as form of protest. 

Imagine being on the board and the fans have stopped giving the team pelters and have started vociferously supporting the opposition. 

If we do beat you, hopefully it's enough to see him gone, after the foran debacle we went through, it's a loooong season when you are playing pish and manager comes across clueless. 

Absolute stick-on away win.

Have rarely seen the Pars support so united in their opposition to a manager. I’d say 90% + would want him sacked ASAP.

The Board have laid an egg big time with this appointment. That can happen but almost anyone with a passing interest in Scottish football knew it was a shite hire immediately. The question must be asked; why didn’t they?

Just now, PB1994 said:

Yeap, I’ve desperately tried to think of reasons why we shouldn’t be confident but I don’t think there is any.

Only team in spfl unbeaten with dunfermline and Hamilton our next two games. 

It would be just bloody typical

Not even exaggerating when I say this, but if Inverness can be bothered shifting in to 3rd gear, they can easily grab at least 6 goals against us. The only hope is McArthur has grew a set, is big enough to admit his mistakes and sacks this charlatan. If not and he is still in charge, this could be extremely ugly.

Give it to Shields and Whittaker for the time being and actually interview people for the job. This game on Saturday is a write-off anyway, so the board should be using key time to get the right man hired for the games against Hamilton and Raith where we will possibly have a chance IF we get the right man in.

We've barely gotten out of 2nd gear this season apart from about a 20 minute spell yesterday. That said I do have this feeling that everyone is expecting the Pars to get rammed that something bad might happen for ICT :unsure:

Hopefully I am wrong. As usual.

I always think the more confident I am that Caley Thistle are going to win a football match, the less likely we are to actually win it. This will also be the first game this season I’ve missed. 

Then I remember Peter Grant is the manager, and how Todorov played every week before his purple patch last season.

Draw written all over it.

54 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Only going to this because I have a season ticket tbh. 

Same here. No incentive to go other than out of curiousity - kinda like rubber necking a car crash on the motorway.

I hate fitba just now.