Irvine Meadow v Auchinleck Talbot

.Stuart.

21 minutes ago, EUCFC said:

Mind no shouting and swearing now on Saturday as requested by Irvine meadow, has to be the most embarrassing nonsense I've ever read in my life emoji38.pngemoji38.png
Shocker of a thing to come out with.

That isn't quite what they said. They requested that spectators refrain from abusive and offensive language, which is a fairly standard request.. Didn't say anything about not shouting.

1 hour ago, EUCFC said:

Mind no shouting and swearing now on Saturday as requested by Irvine meadow, has to be the most embarrassing nonsense I've ever read in my life emoji38.pngemoji38.png
Shocker of a thing to come out with.

What a weird thing to be getting upset about.

2 hours ago, EUCFC said:

Fairly standard 'request' you are having a laugh.
I've never read or heard anyone at any level of football I've been watching in over 40 years come out with this garbage. .
It's pathetic and embarrassing

You should read the small print on the back of some match tickets then. 

20 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I'm taking my old dear to visit her friend in Ayr. Really fancy going to this one and leaving them together in her friend's house to talk pish all afternoon.

Assuming the crowd won't be so big that it'll be a full house.

No mention of being all ticket so pay at the gate will be fine. I would expect a crowd of about 1200 and Meadow Park will cope comfortably with that

Edited by Wile E Coyote

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I'm taking my old dear to visit her friend in Ayr. Really fancy going to this one and leaving them together in her friend's house to talk pish all afternoon.

Assuming the crowd won't be so big that it'll be a full house.

It's either that or a cuppa tea and these...image.jpeg.7e17fa8b99024086053e97404d55498b.jpeg

£8/£4 Entry 

A big crowd is anticipated so please arrive early and with exact change if you can. 

Both James Crescent and Wilson Avenue gates will be open. Away fans are advised to use the away terracing.

£1 entry to the stand

On 13/09/2021 at 20:48, jimbaxters said:

They should both be going into the next round as they are miles ahead of some of the teams who will advance.

Get your rep to request that at the next meeting  ... sure they'll have no problem with it as its yersels #TalbotMulligan 

9 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The crowd may be matched in the East at the Penicuik v Tranent tie. (currently the top two in the East Premier League). 

Will have to wait and see but I doubt it.

Talbots travelling support especially in cups always blows me away

Might head to this today though don't expect anything other than a Talbot win.

What this about no shouting? Swearing etc???
You can shout and swear if you want just don't be a bam or use racist or sectarian language etc. Same as Somerset Park or every football ground.