Thistle Vs Kilmarnock 18th September 2021

42 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

You can’t! It’s changed this season because of Covid. You must sit in the stand you got the season ticket for!

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/kilmarnock-ticketing-update/

I know two people who have JHS season tickets and these tickets scanned them into the JL against Morton.

Unless this has been fed back to the club and they have made changes since that game, people should still be able to pick and choose as they have done in previous seasons.

9 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I know two people who have JHS season tickets and these tickets scanned them into the JL against Morton.

Unless this has been fed back to the club and they have made changes since that game, people should still be able to pick and choose as they have done in previous seasons.

Not what the blurb says. Personally I can see no reason why you can’t shift between stands but a lot of mixed messages coming from the club at the moment!

28 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Conveniently erasing the last sentence in my comment to suit your own view. Goebbles would be proud of you.

The last sentence wasn't relevant to the point I was making, neither was the start of your spiel which I also didn't quote.  It additionally doesn't make your point any better anyway (could anything? maybe a loss today would...sure you'll be rooting for it). 

But to make the point simpler;

"So I can see with my own eyes, what happened at Arbroath and Inverness. And we haven't been entirely convincing in our other games" 

What other league games have we played that we were not convincing in? If not "QOS, Morton and Dunfermline" (the latter 2 where we were definitely convincing) of which you painfully have to admit we actually won. So as I said first time, you proceeded to list the other 3 games we had played, 3 games we won - scored 9 goals, conceded 2 and kept 2 clean sheets. 

The "they are even worse than us" line which you usually use on here when something positive about Thistle is said, is such sad, pish, predictive drivel. 

28 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Goebbles would be proud of you.

Insane Deflection...but probably not your worst. 

Edited by JagsCG

1 hour ago, JagsCG said:

The last sentence wasn't relevant to the point I was making, neither was the start of your spiel which I also didn't quote.  It additionally doesn't make your point any better anyway (could anything? maybe a loss today would...sure you'll be rooting for it). 

But to make the point simpler;

"So I can see with my own eyes, what happened at Arbroath and Inverness. And we haven't been entirely convincing in our other games" 

What other league games have we played that we were not convincing in? If not "QOS, Morton and Dunfermline" (the latter 2 where we were definitely convincing) of which you painfully have to admit we actually won. So as I said first time, you proceeded to list the other 3 games we had played, 3 games we won - scored 9 goals, conceded 2 and kept 2 clean sheets. 

The "they are even worse than us" line which you usually use on here when something positive about Thistle is said, is such sad, pish, predictive drivel. 

Insane Deflection...but probably not your worst. 

I will be rooting for  Kilmarnock win? There is utter drivel from yourself. Oh dear! Such a Sevco attitude. 

Only seen the second half. We never looked like scoring at all and were really poor. Thought the penalty looked soft. Was happy for Sneddon to save it and boost his confidence but then we decide to throw it in the net. Holt was the really poor for the second. Great finish from Shaw though.

The subs were bizarre. Rudden actually looked good so was surprised he came off early. Gordon offers nothing (and did offer nothing) so no idea what we thought he’d bring. Although Graham wasn’t playing well, I would have kept him on and put MacIver up with him because MacIver up top himself doesn’t give us much of a goal threat.

Thought Foster was lucky at the end not to see red for a really wild challenge in the corner.

Killie didn’t create much but were really comfortable. I think they’ll win the league and we won’t be close to them.

Punched ourselves out in the first twenty minutes without creating any real chances, once Killie settled down they were the better team. 

First goal was another "once a season" goal of which we've now conceded 5 so far in 6 games and while the second was a cracking hit by Shaw the fact it came from a punt from the keeper is disappointing. 

More annoyed by the attack today, the defence has been pish all season but that was really anaemic going forward today. Tiffoney's dive was embarrassing, he'd beaten the guy FFS. 

That ended up easier than I thought it was going to be, especially after the first 20 minutes. Partick seemed to disappear after 20 minutes or so. I thought they would be Inverness with a bit more flair.

Without sounding as if I am complaining, especially after an away victory at somewhere difficult which is a brilliant result, I think there is room for improvement. I think teams sometimes run through us too easily. Maybe I am expecting premier league levels of tightness though.

Edited by NFL12

51 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

f**k Killie Dirty b*****ds I’m guessing although it should’ve been FDKB if in keeping with the lads from Somerset.

Aye as ive said before ,Partick looking for relevance, like Falkirk we dont have a decent Derby so we,ll try and create one. We hate everyone more than you. Embarrassing. Still f**k the dkbs