Thistle Vs Kilmarnock 18th September 2021

Will Thistle be offering PATG/on the day sales for away fans do you think? Killie have been selling tickets for our end, but only if you can travel to Kilmarnock, and not before the game today for some reason. Hoping I don't have to sit on my hands in the home end.

I bought mine from the ticket office on Saturday before the game with no problems.

44 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Most the young lot from our bus away to races. Worst thing tbey ever did was make AGC the Saturday. Used to go every year on the Friday.

Must admit, I'm off to the AGC myself for the 3 days, the only chance i'll get to see the highest rated flat horse in the world, Addeybb, being taken on by the likes of Jim Goldie's Euchen Glen on the Saturday.

Edited by C4mmy31

I bought mine from the ticket office on Saturday before the game with no problems.

I read on the club website that they wouldn't be selling them after 12 noon, so I didn't think it was worth going.

Maybe if I had thought I would get it then I wouldn't have gone for the earlier train and wouldn't have missed the first half hour of Saturday's game due to a combination of a cancellation and a delay.

I read on the club website that they wouldn't be selling them after 12 noon, so I didn't think it was worth going.

Maybe if I had thought I would get it then I wouldn't have gone for the earlier train and wouldn't have missed the first half hour of Saturday's game due to a combination of a cancellation and a delay.

Nah I got mine at around half 2 although I did see a notice about no tickets sold after midday on the window, I assumed that was the Morton game that day.

58 minutes ago, dan_frank said:

Does anyone know if you can sit in the north stand with JHS season tickets? Fancy slumming it with the proles for this one. 

18 minutes ago, thistledo said:

You can. Well, you definitely could in the pre-covid days. 

Yep, still able to do this.

He's like that with Scotland too. A level of miserable that is completely detached from the facts.

I got a ticket sorted and I'm really looking forward to it. Of all the teams I was worried about in pre-season, Thistle are the only ones that seem to actually be good. They seem to have a fairly strong attack but are maybe a wee bit short of quality at the back, which is basically the opposite of us. We've only conceded one goal but have struggled to score. Shaw has impressed in his first two games so hopefully today's the day he scores.

I'd pick the team below, but I expect Wright to pick Alston ahead of one of McKenzie, Polworth, Murray or Robinson, which is also fine with me.

Hemming

Naismith McGowan Murray Haunstrup

McKenzie Polworth McGinn Murray

Robinson Shaw

18 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Genuine question: what was the last game of ours you actually watched? You seem to pop up before and after with this shite, but never ever any actual comment on what’s happened in the match. 

While I don't make the games( as I work every Saturday morning) I have been streaming the games since we started it last season. So I can see with my own eyes, what happened at Arbroath and Inverness. And we haven't been entirely convincing in our other games. Sure  we have beaten QOS, Morton and Dunfermline,  but they are even worse than us. It's an utterly dreadful division. 

On 17/09/2021 at 10:35, dan_frank said:

Does anyone know if you can sit in the north stand with JHS season tickets? Fancy slumming it with the proles for this one. 

You can’t! It’s changed this season because of Covid. You must sit in the stand you got the season ticket for!

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/kilmarnock-ticketing-update/

Edited by Sting777

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

He's like that with Scotland too. A level of miserable that is completely detached from the facts.

I got a ticket sorted and I'm really looking forward to it. Of all the teams I was worried about in pre-season, Thistle are the only ones that seem to actually be good. They seem to have a fairly strong attack but are maybe a wee bit short of quality at the back, which is basically the opposite of us. We've only conceded one goal but have struggled to score. Shaw has impressed in his first two games so hopefully today's the day he scores.

I'd pick the team below, but I expect Wright to pick Alston ahead of one of McKenzie, Polworth, Murray or Robinson, which is also fine with me.

Hemming

Naismith McGowan Murray Haunstrup

McKenzie Polworth McGinn Murray

Robinson Shaw

Is that wee berk, Burke injured? Hope so!

Edited by Sting777

Had it in mind we haven’t won for what seems like ages vs The DKB at Firhill. Indeed, it was 2002/3 when Toastie Burns got an excellent hat trick. 

This season has been relatively exciting in the number of goals scored (and conceded) with a propensity to slither between sugar and shitey performances, quite often within the same game. 

Hoping for an entertaining victory today but a nagging doubt we will have the lion’s share of the play and chances but Killie will shitfest their way to a one nil win. Very Tommy Wright. 

Better to expect nothing in this kind of match, it’s the hope that kills you...

Edited by jagfox BLM

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

So I can see with my own eyes, what happened at Arbroath and Inverness. And we haven't been entirely convincing in our other games. Sure  we have beaten QOS, Morton and Dunfermline.

*Proceeds to list three victorious games, two of which we won extremely convincingly*