Clyde vs Queen's Park

Quite frankly I'll take the point from that game. We were absolutely horrific today. Long ball after long ball a terrible tactic for today. So many players off the boil as well. We go again next week.

Yes he scored two goals but that Goodwillie penalty miss was glorious.

Edited by Dave

I will also absolutely take a point there. The two quick goals and the penalty miss were peak Clyde against QP. The late goal was unexpected but delightful. Parry looked very slow down to the 1st goal. Still, a point against a full-time team who were top of the league when the game started. I’d have taken it if you’d offered.

2 weeks in a row where we've been exceptionally poor. Can't complain about the point considering how bad that was, but we're going to have to improve massively on these performances. 

Really hope Ellis finds a way to include both Longstaff and Connell in the starting lineup next week. He wasn't terrible today (probably better than Murray tbh) but McHugh is not the answer to our problems.

Tades 5 minute appearance showing more than Jones has all season.
Typically Clyde to go 1 up, conceded 2 then miss a penalty but thank f**k for the last goal.

Points probably fair over the 90 minutes. Rumbsy has to be dropped! How many penalties will he give away before he is dropped f**k me

2 points dropped against a very disappointing Gretna side.

Do you think any of the coaching staff have tried explaining to Rumsby why fouling players in the box every week is generally not a good idea? Might be a bit of Fr Ted small/far away psychology required there. 

Shoutout to the chap in the away end up the back with veins popping out his head in sheer rage throughout much of the 90 minutes. His performance served the occasional reminder that there were actually some people in the away end. 

Really surprised and disappointed by the team selection today. Not sure what justification there was for Bob Mchugh getting a start and he missed two great chances to put us one nil and then three one up. The change of shape certainly didn’t help with the first half performance but several players were well off it as well.

The first Clyde goal was a great finish but the lack of tracking of his run was just dreadful. 

Draw probably a fair result in the end