The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

7 hours ago, CanadianDee said:

f**k the union jack. f**k any servile Scot that reveres it. f**k Rangers and f**k the Arabs too.

What's the alternative? Ruled by this fucking Sturgeon moron?

No thank you.

Have the people of Scotland democratically elect their own government, or ride on the political coat tails of the type of aristocrat-worshiping Thatcherite that thinks you are a smelly sock, an alcoholic and a junkie who takes all their tax money.

Boot licking servility, that's your position, own it. 

20 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Buy 1 ticket that’s is all, on top of it being £30 there is an extra £2 for a Dundee booking fee whatever the feck that is 🤮

Got 2 sitting effing miles away from eachother, knew we should have just went to elgin, £64 absolute joke and I’m stupid enough to pay it

Edited by D TOTAL

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

You know lads, to lay claim to being the best derby in Scotland, you don’t have to include an argument over political ideology. 

Correct keep that sh1te off this post , if people want to discuss politics then go to Dundee mad that’s all they talk about now , the same 4 posters hijack any post and turn it into a political debate , it’s sad really to see what was once a cracking board become a tumbleweed site  now 😢 

31 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Got 2 sitting effing miles away from eachother, knew we should have just went to elgin, £64 absolute joke and I’m stupid enough to pay it

That's horrific. More people really need to stop being so blinded by the love of the clubs and just stop being fucking ripped off. 

My order doesn't seem to have a seat number on it. However, I've had to do two separate orders to get two tickets. It's a shambolic situation if it's not possible to get two tickets together

7 minutes ago, punk_dfc said:

My order doesn't seem to have a seat number on it. However, I've had to do two separate orders to get two tickets. It's a shambolic situation if it's not possible to get two tickets together

Exactly the same for me bought 2 tickets 1 at a time to be sat 2 hundred seasts away from eachother 

3 minutes ago, punk_dfc said:
9 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:
Exactly the same for me bought 2 tickets 1 at a time to be sat 2 hundred seasts away from eachother 

Yup, no luck phoning the club either to see if can sort out.

Tried phoning myself, just rang out 😢

42 minutes ago, Toby Marsh said:

Should just be a free for all to sit anywhere in the stand.

So long as you socially distance and keep your masks on it won’t be a problem.

The masks are nothing to do with Covid, it’s because Dundee fans are ugly b*****ds.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

So long as you socially distance and keep your masks on it won’t be a problem.

The masks are nothing to do with Covid, it’s because Dundee fans are ugly b*****ds.

I feel attacked.simon rex nose picker GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty