The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

10 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Can I add that we will not be as petty as these wanks and we will keep our pricing structure the same for our home derby.

They are obviously desperate for cash (hence selling their only good player) and are desperate for a handout from the Derry faithful.

Thank you very much. 

3-0 Dundee 

Judging by your ticket sales, it looks like that handout is on its way. Cheers for staving off our administration for another week, lads.

Edited by Sarto Mutiny

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Residing outside of the Dundee parameters so naturally you should support Dundee United - just like the majority of their fans. 

Thank you

If you're pitching it as a city dwellers versus out of towners thing like Roma vs Lazio then I'm leaning Dark Blue

Did Mussolini ever follow United?

36 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you're pitching it as a city dwellers versus out of towners thing like Roma vs Lazio then I'm leaning Dark Blue

Did Mussolini ever follow United?

Please do not use the word R**a in a United thread.

I assume players from both teams will be taking the knee ahead of the game in the essential fight against racism.

I’m sure there will be some who dismiss it as ‘gesture politics’ but I think it’s an important gesture that keeps the issue in the public eye and reinforces both clubs opposition to such discrimination.

17 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Watching as a neutral  is a shit so  ...

For those of  us from outside the  city of discovery how should we choose which  side  to  adopt  for  the afternoon?

This neutral seemed to enjoy it...

16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Every time some fucking idiot comes out with the same pish.  The ‘Derry Boys’ has no connotations of bigotry.

Apart from the fact it's just an adaptation of a song dripping in bigotry 🙄

Not that United fans are angels in this respect - the 'United Boys' is just as fucking cringeworthy!

Edited by ArabFC

9 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Just at Tannadice they get an outing then?

sdfsf.png

Did you take this photograph with a calculator? That has to be at least 20 year old FFS.

3 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

Apart from the fact it's just an adaptation of a song dripping in bigotry 🙄

Not that United fans are angels in this respect - the 'United Boys' is just as fucking cringeworthy!

Oh FFS.