The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

That was pathetic from us. McPake's in game management is absolutely horrendous.

Our whole style of play is press high yet second half we allow United to play and sit off them. 

I'd have said a draw would've been a fair result but we were makers of our own downfall.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That was pathetic from us. McPake's in game management is absolutely horrendous.

Our whole style of play is press high yet second half we allow United to play and sit off them. 

I'd have said a draw would've been a fair result but we were makers of our own downfall.

Yeah. United weren’t great but sitting off them second half was just fucking madness. 

Morning Show GIF by Apple TV

59 minutes ago, FTT said:

Sore one for the peado sympathisers 

Reported. 

30 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Mind Byrne was going to smash everyone? 😀

His tackle on Fuchs was a fucking beauty. 

Terrible game that seen Byrne and Griffiths miss great chances in succession. Cummings have one cleared off the line and Sheridan want a couple of courses instead of just slotting by the keeper. 

Fuchs was excellent second half without Butcher holding him back. That's the way forward for United. 

If that's the standard £30 gets you then I'm exceptionally close to calling it a day. Players with heaps of time shitting it and just kicking it hopelessly clear, horrible control and inept refereeing. 

Edit : Dundee looked considerably more dangerous with Jakubu ( :wub:) on the park. Look forward to him becoming a more prominent feature in the team. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

6 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I’ve been attending derbies since 1979. Since 1985 I’ve barely missed one. For the majority of these games United have clearly been the better team. There was that period when the Cobra and the Mongoose ripped the waning Hegarty and Narey new arseholes, the Bonetti era when we also briefly held the upper hand, but mostly I’ve gone to games full of trepidation and hoping the form book goes out the window and we somehow conjure a win.
Not today buddy. It’s United hoping for a spawny break, a defensive error from us, a dodgy penalty etc. Courts knows it, the DAB players and fans know it, we are clearly the better team. Now United may well win, just as we have through the decades, but if the 2 teams play to form there can only be winner and that’s The Bold Boys who wear the Dark Blue of Dundee.

Nope.

5 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Shitebag.

Dabs 0
Dees 3- adam Griffiths mcmullan

Nope.

4 hours ago, The Derry said:

Byrne, Gowser, Adam and Butcher to be booked, btts and Dundee to win or draw.  375/1 bet 365.

All day long baby

Money lost.

4 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

HIS NAME IS PAUL MCMULLAN AND HES TOTAL FUCKING DYNAMITE SHITE

FTFY

6 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

I can see the game getting called off tbf.

Wishful thinking.

16 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Imagine how shredded the nerves of the DAB players are tonight? Fucking shiteing themselves. Not a wink of sleep between them.

They obviously don’t need sleep…

16 hours ago, Yenitit said:

We’ve lost once at Tannadice since May 2015, surely tae f**k it won’t be a 2nd loss with the pish the dayglos currently employ. 

Imagine getting beaten by such a pish team.

Yet again.

28 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Utter shite from us and the better team won. Not one of our players wanted the ball and Dundee United dominated the middle of the park. Legszdins makes an arse of the goal and Sheridan has to score at the end but at the end of the day we’re were embarrassing.

Thats all I’ll be saying. 

Thanks You.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Concur 110%, overall performance was embarrassing, especially 2nd half I'm afraid. Not a good day at the office!

It's one of the few things we do well, losing derby's, lol.

Regards 

On 18/09/2021 at 11:33, Tynierose said:

Always thoroughly enjoy this Derby, usually loads of goals, plenty of tackles and bloody entertaining.

Usually I'm not too bothered about who wins but in view of Dundee Utd having the worst poster on the entire site, yes that's you old man danger I'm hoping for a massive Dundee win.

Good luck.

GIRFUY.

PS feel free to support Dundee in other games.