The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

21 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I presume you lost your bet today as well?

I had United to win so aye 😋.

Was Robson away on transfer deadline day? Only noticed today that StJ had signed Ali Crawford and Efe Armbrose. 

My excuse is I haven't been on here as much since the android app packed it in, harder to scroll about on the mobile. 

To keep this post relevant to the thread then, I'd have to agree the Dundee Derby is probably the best in Scotland at the moment. I'm partial to the ICT-County one as their is often goals in they games too. 

Just now, K.T said:

This derby has got too friendly. Personally I’d like to see the club release a video in midweek of James McPake smashing open a Jim McLean piñata with a baseball bat.

😂. Just as well it wasn't a life-size Shankland heid, the game would be over by the time that was finished.

Can I add that we will not be as petty as these wanks and we will keep our pricing structure the same for our home derby.

They are obviously desperate for cash (hence selling their only good player) and are desperate for a handout from the Derry faithful.

Thank you very much. 

3-0 Dundee 

12 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Watching as a neutral  is a shit so  ...

For those of  us from outside the  city of discovery how should we choose which  side  to  adopt  for  the afternoon?

Residing outside of the Dundee parameters so naturally you should support Dundee United - just like the majority of their fans. 

Thank you

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I am about to move from Angus to the West End of Dundee.  Thankfully I will not be changing the team that I support.

I don’t think you can say that with certainty until after you’ve moved.