The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

Always thoroughly enjoy this Derby, usually loads of goals, plenty of tackles and bloody entertaining.

Usually I'm not too bothered about who wins but in view of Dundee Utd having the worst poster on the entire site, yes that's you old man danger I'm hoping for a massive Dundee win.

Good luck.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Always thoroughly enjoy this Derby, usually loads of goals, plenty of tackles and bloody entertaining.

Usually I'm not too bothered about who wins but in view of Dundee Utd having the worst poster on the entire site, yes that's you old man danger I'm hoping for a massive Dundee win.

Good luck.

You should have permanently banned the chunt when you had the chance.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Good luck.
He isn't the worst United fan - trust me.

In fact I can think of two Dundee fans that are worse than him.

On 16/09/2021 at 06:37, Dundee-FC92 said:

I wouldn't be going on about patter if I was you. You're a Battle of Bannockburn comment away from being the biggest roaster in here.

Lucky it's not you taking the knee aswell , would be like a circus act.

As it is Dundee FC will not be partaking in such meaningless gesture politics such as kneeling before kicking the ball in action.

Thank you.

BoJo-FC92 is most definitely, absolutely not at all even slightly bothered that he's been correctly nailed on as an absolute turncoat. It clearly hasn't bothered him at all.

I'm totally shocked that he's wrong about something else as well, totally shocked that a tory walloper like you would get most things wrong. I'm very, very shocked.

BoJo-FC92 is most definitely, absolutely not at all even slightly bothered that he's been correctly nailed on as an absolute turncoat. It clearly hasn't bothered him at all.
I'm totally shocked that he's wrong about something else as well, totally shocked that a tory walloper like you would get most things wrong. I'm very, very shocked.

This is getting embarrassing all round. Let it go lads and if you can’t, take it elsewhere.
Who runs the country (there all useless c***s anyway) is not nearly as important as giving these cuntos a doing tomorrow.