The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Folk like yous are why walking around Dundee feels like you are at a Stone Rose's convention.

Nah min, I make the place look like a 90's rave tbf.

59 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just had a look and...

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

Your GIF looks like the type that would wear it.

On 19/09/2021 at 20:45, Shadow Play said:

Makes a change from @Szamo's_Ammo and @ArabFC doing it I suppose.

Szamo's_Ammo is the only reason I use the red dislike at all... at one point he would red every single comment I made in P&B

Anyone bothered to look back far enough will see I previously didn't bother with the red dislikes....you reap what you sow

As for Granny... I am not rattled at all.... we Lost a tightly contested derby by a single goal... it is football

TBH I am more bothered that Livi picked up 3 points

6 hours ago, Denspark1893 said:

Szamo's_Ammo is the only reason I use the red dislike at all... at one point he would red every single comment I made in P&B

Anyone bothered to look back far enough will see I previously didn't bother with the red dislikes....you reap what you sow

As for Granny... I am not rattled at all.... we Lost a tightly contested derby by a single goal... it is football

TBH I am more bothered that Livi picked up 3 points

^^^ big team found

14 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

South Tay Street beside the Rep. Used to be Number 10 or something like that and if you are dead old then Chequers.

I’m dead old and used to work across the road from Chequers. But it was on the Perth Road/Nethergate right across from the Queens Hotel, think it’s Tonic now. Went in there four or five times a week after work in the early eighties, and played the table top Galaxian machine to death.

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m dead old and used to work across the road from Chequers. But it was on the Perth Road/Nethergate right across from the Queens Hotel, think it’s Tonic now. Went in there four or five times a week after work in the early eighties, and played the table top Galaxian machine to death.

Aye, Chequers was where Tonic is now on the Nethergate. 

42 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

27 minutes ago, Futureboy said:

Aye, Chequers was where Tonic is now on the Nethergate. 

I used to drink in there when it was Oblomov.  Not old enough to remember it as Chequers.......or maybe I’m so old I’ve forgotten 😂

Edited by Shadow Play

14 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Any pub that has no windows will not be receiving a visit from me. 

Thought I'd give the Pole Park Lounge the benefit of the doubt and see if it could change my opinion on that.

It did not.

Gaieity in Charlestown is some place anaw.