The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

There is absolutely no way on earth that this has been better than the last Edinburgh derby. That was several classes above this.

There was not one good bit of free-flowing football in the Edinburgh Derby and at least this game has a bit of thunder about it. Strong tackles regularly going in.

There was not one good bit of free-flowing football in the Edinburgh Derby and at least this game has a bit of thunder about it. Strong tackles regularly going in.

Not often I agree with the BBC Scotland pundits and disagree with the majority opinion on here, but I thought there was plenty of free-flowing football in the Edinburgh derby. I’d honestly say it was the best Scottish derby I’d seen in a while. Couldn’t take my eyes off it. This match, on the other hand, has absolutely no redeeming features and keeps getting stopped every thirty seconds for a foul.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

To be fair, this has been the first boring Dundee derby for a while. Every Edinburgh derby is boring.

You would think some football would break out even by accident if not design but no. It’s almost impressive

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Is Kerr Smith drunk or does he always stumble about looking disorientated? 

He looks fucking wrecked. 

He's 11 or 12 I believe so probably just getting used to playing.