The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

Is this the same group of fans who are frothing at the mouth to sing about Charlie Adams “sisters pants” and sing “who’s that lying on the Dens Park floor” or whatever the f**k it is?

f**k off.

I’ll not be booing but I’ll also not be clapping. What exactly am I supposed to be clapping for?

Edited by RossDee01

Is this the same group of fans who are frothing at the mouth to sing about Charlie Adams “sisters pants” and sing “who’s that lying on the Dens Park floor” or whatever the f**k it is?
f**k off.
I’ll not be booing but I’ll also not be clapping. What exactly am I supposed to be clapping for?

He had great success, incredible really but he was a nasty, bullying b*****d. I’d certainly never boo but like you I’d not be clapping either.

6 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

f**k off.

Frothing at the mouth? I didn't even know there was a song about Charlie Adam's sister until I heard him mention it on the radio, and I've always thought the James McP chant was distasteful. 

1 hour ago, Futureboy said:

Frothing at the mouth? I didn't even know there was a song about Charlie Adam's sister until I heard him mention it on the radio, and I've always thought the James McP chant was distasteful. 

What about the Artero song that used to be heard from the yinited end.

At least you lot support knee taking though.

Thank you.

You Dees are an awfy angry bunch, but love your confidence and optimism.

I’m sure none of that could possibly come back to bite you at 2pm on Sunday.......

Looking forward to the game, if for nothing else, to give us all something else to talk about other than the last 17 odd pages of old firmesque whataboutery and seethe.

‘Mon the Terrors.

2 hours ago, Futureboy said:

It’s already been mentioned on this thread that your fans can’t wait to sing it. The James McPake song can be heard clearly at every derby so you must be in a minority. Like I said, I won’t spoil any minutes applause as that’s not me, but I’ll not be taking part either. Seems like odd timing to have all this happen this weekend and I’m sure the club and his family are well aware it’s possible he won’t get W good reception from the Dundee fans.

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

That's convenient timing. 

Well the big team’s coming down the road. 

I wonder what the reason for being unveiled at this game is, given that it could’ve been done against another 10 league clubs or some more in the cup. They’re looking for a reaction but that will only come when they take the bait. I’m not sure there will be many Dee’s giving a f**k about Yenited winning 3 trophies 40 years ago 🤷🏼‍♂️

Prediction time. I wouldn’t normally go balls out but I can see no other result than the DB’s winning by at least 2 and it really wouldn’t surprise if we scored 4 or 5. In Griffiths and Cummings we have 2 quality, prolific strikers. McMullan is in the form of his life, in the top 2/3 wingers in the country (certainly outshone Boyle when we played Hibs) and he will want to show the DABs what they chucked away. Marshall is brilliant going forward and provides the danger from wide left. We have McGhee (will be the best player on the park IMO), Adam and Anderson who all love a goal from midfield. Fontaine and Ashcroft have scored more from corners than any CH pairing we have ever had. Together McGhee and Byrne do not get overrun in midfield, very solid and in the case of Sean Byrne downright nasty. Since the Legend came in our biggest weakness, the defence and GK in particular, have massively improved. COVID and injuries have prevented us being at full strength all season, tomorrow we will be and these cuntos are getting a hiding.
ETA - dead ball situations - Leigh ‘The Dee’ Griffiths and Charlie Adam?? Also our team is Derryied out of its nut. Fuck the DABS.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

It would be fucking epic if the sculptor was a Dee and the unveiling of the statue revealed a raging Jim McLean launching a punch at a startled John Barnes. 

The weirdo’s currently have him dressed in a gimp suit behind the stand. Strange bunch.