The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

3 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

I’m hearing Jim McIntyre will be on the pitch again before the game, nice touch.

580228AC-8611-4012-BD1E-FBDEC83DA205.jpeg

My worry is that we might be looking for him coming on in the 62nd minute. :(

BTW it’s obvious that most Dees on here can share a joke whereas one or two are just tossers.

1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

Sake was only joking lads. 

Classy my man, small, ineffectual minds such as yours truly deserve to be hi-viz for life. Clicking on you, unless I'm mistaken you were 7 or 8 months old when your "chosen club" clinched the Premier League title in 1983.  Missed also the League Cup successes it would also appear, shame.

Have a good weekend and please attempt to remain positive in the aftermath on Sunday. Refrain also from bringing to attention fellers such as Jim McIntyre, a former manager, who last I heard was busily working as a personal trainer, located in Dunblane.

Didn't work out at Dens Park in professional football management, without Billy Dodds obviously, however in the real world the man has to earn an income for himself and his family. Yet, here you are, poking fun (only joking lads, to quote you) at one of your own, fucking shameful. 

Regards

Edited by This Charming Man

Seen a bit on social media about Dee's disrupting the minutes applause for JYM. I'm hoping that's not true (and I'll happily stand corrected). 

I'd like to think the Dundee fans I know are better than that given his family will be there. 

2 minutes ago, Futureboy said:

Seen a bit on social media about Dee's disrupting the minutes applause for Jim McLean. I'm hoping that's not true (and I'll happily stand corrected). 

I'd like to think the Dundee fans I know are better than that given his family will be there. 

1967-dundee-jim-mclean-bjnprt.thumb.jpg.4c14dd4be1ee60dc3061c6ef6cad1a8c.jpg

3 minutes ago, Futureboy said:

Seen a bit on social media about Dee's disrupting the minutes applause for JYM. I'm hoping that's not true (and I'll happily stand corrected). 

I'd hope anyone doing so would be identified by the club and binned forthwith. He might have been a miserable, reporter-punching DAB c**t but you'd have to be monumentally bitter to not respect what he achieved. Well, I'm probably slightly bitter because it could have been us, had our BoD not, as per usual, been a bunch of moronic, unambitious arseholes. 

5 minutes ago, Futureboy said:

Better than that 😂 the songs the dabs sing and you try to pull us up. Nae offence my man but f**k off. 

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I'd hope anyone doing so would be identified by the club and binned forthwith. He might have been a miserable, reporter-punching DAB c**t but you'd have to be monumentally bitter to not respect what he achieved. Well, I'm probably slightly bitter because it could have been us, had our BoD not, as per usual, been a bunch of moronic, unambitious arseholes. 

Fair comment mate. 

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Better than that 😂 the songs the dabs sing and you try to pull us up. Nae offence my man but f**k off. 

Mate, I just think showing a wee bit of respect to a man who is no longer with us whilst his family is in attendance is reasonable. If that puts me in a position to f**k off, so be it.

5 minutes ago, Futureboy said:

Mate, I just think showing a wee bit of respect to a man who is no longer with us whilst his family is in attendance is reasonable. If that puts me in a position to f**k off, so be it.

Ahh right so it’s only people that are dead that you have to show a bit of respect for. Dab theory 🙃

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Ahh right so it’s only people that are dead that you have to show a bit of respect for. Dab theory 🙃

No, I think showing respect for his family is a good thing. Is that bad given they will be in attendance. I'd call it human decency? 

26 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Classy my man, small, ineffectual minds such as yours truly deserve to be hi-viz for life. Clicking on you, unless I'm mistaken you were 7 or 8 months old when your "chosen club" clinched the Premier League title in 1983.  Missed also the League Cup successes it would also appear, shame.

Have a good weekend and please attempt to remain positive in the aftermath on Sunday. Refrain also from bringing to attention fellers such as Jim McIntyre, a former manager, who last I heard was busily working as a personal trainer, located in Dunblane.

Didn't work out at Dens Park in professional football management, without Billy Dodds obviously, however in the real world the man has to earn an income for himself and his family. Yet, here you are, poking fun (only joking lads, to quote you) at one of your own, fucking shameful. 

Regards

Sake was only joking mate.

Regards

Jim McIntyre.

37 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Regards

There’s a St Johnstone fan who is more boring than you, but you’re doing your best to play catch up.

Just now, Futureboy said:

No, I think showing respect for his family is a good thing. Is that bad given they will be in attendance. I'd call it human decency? 

Ahh right so because his family are there makes a difference to what’s ok to sing or not 🙃 dab logic  

Like I said you can f**k off trying to dictate to us what we are singing after the filth you lot have sang down the years. I wonder what sort of abuse Charlie Adam, Griffiths, McMullan, Cummings, Gowser and McPake get on Sunday with family members in attendance but is that different?

I’m not a fan of the man’s off field antics. 

I wonder what sort of abuse Charlie Adam, Griffiths, McMullan, Cummings, Gowser and McPake get on Sunday

None them are deceased unlike JYM. Show respect and we wouldn't be having this conversation. Calling me "the filth"? You know nowt about me. 

7 minutes ago, Futureboy said:

So there’s a difference about what’s acceptable to someone alive and dead? What kind of common decency is that ffs. Common decency shouldn’t matter whether someone’s dead or not 🤦🏻‍♂️ The songs you lot sing and the people they’ve employed is why we call you the filth.

Did the filth not sings songs about Tommy Coyne’s wife death?

Like f**k I’m getting dictated to by a dab what’s morally correct or not 😂😂😂

Edited by Yenitit

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s a St Johnstone fan who is more boring than you, but you’re doing your best to play catch up.

Look foremost and focus in the mirror sad-old-dab. The clock is ticking until Sunday and you know it.

Even your own kindred Dab's mock you on P&B it would appear, and certainly do not disrespect unconnected passionate followers of another local club up the river.

Feel free @Granny Danger and @Gibby82 to respond with an intelligent response of course.

In the meantime let me raise a glass to Jim McLean, who was after all the true coach to our most recent cup winning squad at Dens Park. Back row, far right for the Dabs highlighted above.

395642293_download(20).jpg.c8bde0dad2fb89d9c473c45963df86fa.jpg

3664.jpg.e7f5128cba03acf20d3945995647ef78.jpg

Here's looking back at you, obviously with sun-glasses on, lol.