The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

17 minutes ago, Lancashirearab said:

5n8dul.jpg.24af2154da8a7e472ac1142905e0592c.jpg

Like all shitting, sorry I mean sitting in the the home sections at Tannadice on Sunday lunchtime,

please reflect on the eloquently presented quotation as highlighted below.

Regards

trainspotting-gif-15.gif.5044406503887b127067b428f76d66d5.gif 

@stumigoo please rescue these chaps, thank you.

3 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Jim McIntyre is the most incompetent member of staff Dundee have ever had.  A truly horrendous human being.

I include playing staff and 5 year old ballboys in that.

The good news is that he absolutely fucked any prospect of him ever getting another managerial job again

1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

I’m hearing Jim McIntyre will be on the pitch again before the game, nice touch. 

36 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

The good news is that he absolutely fucked any prospect of him ever getting another managerial job again

As a popular former wholehearted striker at Tannadice I can accept whatever the reason the home club have extended an invitation to the man.

However at the age of 49 you would foolishly assume Jim McIntyre may just have enough about him to realise he is being cheaply paraded as a figure of fun and ridicule regarding the opposition club on Sunday, where he recently oversaw relegation with an unparalleled record of 4 wins in 31 games.

Surely the home club have a duty of care towards their invited guests and their potential immediate mental health and wellbeing.

Absolute fucking appalling lack of class by Dundee United, however not totally unexpected.

Regards

576731729_OIP(2).jpg.caa0f161f65fd96a17016424e8e28d85.jpg

6 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

As a popular former wholehearted striker at Tannadice I can accept whatever the reason the home club have extended an invitation to the man.

However at the age of 49 you would foolishly assume Jim McIntyre may just have enough about him to realise he is being cheaply paraded as a figure of fun and ridicule regarding the opposition club on Sunday, where he recently oversaw relegation with an unparalleled record of 4 wins in 31 games.

Surely the home club have a duty of care towards their invited guests and their potential immediate mental health and wellbeing.

Absolute fucking appalling lack of class by Dundee United, however not totally unexpected.

Regards

576731729_OIP(2).jpg.caa0f161f65fd96a17016424e8e28d85.jpg

United’s version of Wagner