The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I wouldn't be going on about patter if I was you. You're a Battle of Bannockburn comment away from being the biggest roaster in here.

Lucky it's not you taking the knee aswell , would be like a circus act.

As it is Dundee FC will not be partaking in such meaningless gesture politics such as kneeling before kicking the ball in action.

Thank you.

Yeah, I don’t see you as the type who would support an anti-racist stance.  The good thing is that you’re in a tiny minority amongst Dundee fans.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah, I don’t see you as the type who would support an anti-racist stance.  The good thing is that you’re in a tiny minority amongst Dundee fans.

Since when has taking a knee done anything to help those who need support.

Alot of shite that is peddled by clowns like you and Bannockburn.

You're contributing nothing to the cause, and I hope you didn't clap for the NHS either considering the amount of shite you pile down your gullet.

Thank you.

56 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You're contributing nothing to the cause, and I hope you didn't clap for the NHS either considering the amount of shite you pile down your gullet.

Thank you.

That's you branded a racist now from the geriatric moron, same as me because I listen to Morrissey. An absolute clown of a man, be interesting to see if he goes around calling people racist in the real world, I suspect not.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

You do realise that it’s a gesture supported by black football players don’t you?  Or do you think that the views of those in the game who are actually subject to racist abuse is of less relevance than yours?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

You do realise that it’s a gesture supported by black football players don’t you?  Or do you think that the views of those in the game who are actually subject to racist abuse is of less relevance than yours?

Most of the football players affected think its alot of bollocks aswell, as seen in multiple cases.

Unlucky fat yin, you supporting people kneeling before a football match is contributing absolutely nothing to society.

At least you can pat yourself on the back (it's a saying I know you couldn't reach) for supporting it.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Most of the football players affected think its alot of bollocks aswell, as seen in multiple cases.

Unlucky fat yin, you supporting people kneeling before a football match is contributing absolutely nothing to society.

At least you can pat yourself on the back (it's a saying I know you couldn't reach) for supporting it.

Thank you.

Maybe you can show these ‘multiple cases’.  I’m assuming you see the ‘stand against racism’ as mentioned above is equally bollocks.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Maybe you can show these ‘multiple cases’.  I’m assuming you see the ‘stand against racism’ as mentioned above is equally bollocks.

Zaha for one. You do the research I'm not doing it for you.

Enough on this from me now,  this thread has been distasteful with likes of you and Bannockburn bringing in nationalist agendas. 

Onto the football. 

Sure to be one of the best games in Britain on Sunday, looking forward to it.

2 1 win for the Derry infront of many empty home seats.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Zaha for one. You do the research I'm not doing it for you.

Enough on this from me now,  this thread has been distasteful with likes of you and Bannockburn bringing in nationalist agendas. 

Onto the football. 

Sure to be one of the best games in Britain on Sunday, looking forward to it.

2 1 win for the Derry infront of many empty home seats.

Thank you.

I notice you’ve not answered the question, do you support the ‘stand against racism’?  A simple yes or no will do.

Jesus, it's only Thursday. 15 pages of (mainly) total baws and it's only Thursday. What have we learned?  1/   That there's some total donuts on both sides. Some folk need to take a breather here or they will combust before we get to the game.  2/  That we have two fucking awful teams sadly, both of whom will almost certainly be in the bottom 4 come the end of the season. 3/  Stand or kneel, doing nothing is not an option.  As for the game, I don't expect much. The heart says a Dees win, f**k it's been long enough coming over there. The head says it will be much like the Edinburgh derby last week, low on quality, hopefully a little higher on excitement but ultimately, as we have two teams that struggle to score, 0-0. 

I wouldn't be going on about patter if I was you. You're a Battle of Bannockburn comment away from being the biggest roaster in here.
Lucky it's not you taking the knee aswell , would be like a circus act.
As it is Dundee FC will not be partaking in such meaningless gesture politics such as kneeling before kicking the ball in action.
Thank you.
You really are a fucking phanny.

8 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Jesus, it's only Thursday. 15 pages of (mainly) total baws and it's only Thursday. What have we learned?  1/   That there's some total donuts on both sides. Some folk need to take a breather here or they will combust before we get to the game.  2/  That we have two fucking awful teams sadly, both of whom will almost certainly be in the bottom 4 come the end of the season. 3/  Stand or kneel, doing nothing is not an option.  As for the game, I don't expect much. The heart says a Dees win, f**k it's been long enough coming over there. The head says it will be much like the Edinburgh derby last week, low on quality, hopefully a little higher on excitement but ultimately, as we have two teams that struggle to score, 0-0. 

I think "fucking awful" is a tad harsh on The Dee. Obviously the Celtic game aside and Motherwell at Fir Park, I reckon we've been decent enough and I've enjoyed the other games apart from not winning, obvz. I see enough to be positive about for the season ahead. 

15 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

I’ve seen nothing of Dundee this season bar a couple of game highlights so am not in a position to judge them.

We have been awful (Aberdeen) and good (Sevco) and this inconsistency worries me.  Despite not scoring against St Mirren I thought we were decent.

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I think "fucking awful" is a tad harsh on The Dee. Obviously the Celtic game aside and Motherwell at Fir Park, I reckon we've been decent enough and I've enjoyed the other games apart from not winning, obvz. I see enough to be positive about for the season ahead. 

You're probably right. Let's just say awful instead and leave the fucking out. We were pretty good for 45 minutes against Hibs. Play like that on Sunday for 90 minutes and we will win. 

45 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

I’ll only make one prediction and that is that there is next to zero chance of this finishing 0-0.

McPake screwed himself a bit trying to own a journalist.

He was asked, 'With a few days to go before you pick...' he jumps in with, 'I've picked it.'

Journalist then says, 'So is Adam in the team?' McPake replies, 'I'm no gonna tell you that.' Journalist then asks, 'Well, what are the chances of him being fit for the weekend?' McPake's forehead wrinkles as he thinks for 10 seconds or so and says, 'There's a good chance.' It then cuts to an edit.

Adam confirmed.

McPake follows this up by saying, 'Danny Mullen is out but injuries are more a question for those down the road and their goalkeepers.'

Edited by Ludo*1

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake screwed himself a bit trying to own a journalist.

He was asked, 'With a few days to go before you pick...' he jumps in with, 'I've picked it.'

Journalist then says, 'So is Adam in the team?' McPake replies, 'I'm no gonna tell you that.' Journalist then asks, 'Well, what are the chances of him being fit for the weekend?' McPake's forehead wrinkles as he thinks for 10 seconds or so and says, 'There's a good chance.' It then cuts to an edit.

Adam confirmed.

McPake isn't smart enough to try to own anyone. Regardless of that, Adams playing is good news for the Dees. Hopefully he will play a smart game and not lose the head. If I was betting on someone to get a red card in this game, he'd be reasonably near the top of the list.