The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

33 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

The BNBs are absolutely frothing for this one which usually means we're going to smash them.

However I can't see where the 6 goals we're going to score are coming from this time.

You could say I'm shitting it tbf.

The Dundee players seem to get blinded by all the day glow orange/tangerine when they play at Tannadice and are usually well below their best but I'm hoping they actually do themselves justice this time and at least make it difficult for you guys.

15 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

62, that's how many strands you've got left on your baldy wee turnip of a head. Your End cut is upcoming don't worry about that. 

I'll decide BTW; it was an Abba haircut which may be outdated but at least it's not 1314 where the CanadianClown is still living in. 

Thank you. 

'CanadianClown', Oh no, that stings... anyways at least we know you're not bothered at all. I'm from Downfield, and bide in the Ferry, can you make up witty bon mots for those? I thought we were supposed to be moving on?

Honestly we really should as your patter is utterly horrific. Even a boozed up Granny Danger could put you to the sword in a keyboard duel.

3 hours ago, CanadianDee said:

'CanadianClown', Oh no, that stings... anyways at least we know you're not bothered at all. I'm from Downfield, and bide in the Ferry, can you make up witty bon mots for those? I thought we were supposed to be moving on?

Honestly we really should as your patter is utterly horrific. Even a boozed up Granny Danger could put you to the sword in a keyboard duel.

Settle doon Willie Wallace, you no righter.

Thank you.

On 14/09/2021 at 17:39, Sugar_Army said:

Still fishing? OK I will bite.

Back in the day it was the TC Keay end.  I even made it on to the pitch, albeit briefly.  What a day.

And just so you can get use of yer box of Kleenex, yes I was at Dens on the day we were relegated.  But as crap it is to go down at the hands of your rivals it was not the end of the world for me. In fact if you ask most United fans we were gone long before that match and had resigned ourselves to the fact.  Nae tears from me that night.

As much as you might have enjoyed your night, it will in nowhere compare to the joy I have witnessed at your ground watching my team lift silverware.

I will happily keep two league cups and a league championship in exchange for a Doon Derby and a Discovery Cup.

Enjoy the derby mate (not too much though).  Good to have them back.

Now go wipe down your keyboard 😉

12k2a5.jpg

Excellent work @Dee Man