The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

On 13/09/2021 at 01:32, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

What's the alternative? Ruled by this fucking Sturgeon moron?

No thank you.

Jesus wept...

that you`ve distilled Scottish independence down to a referendum on whether someone likes our current FM or not is stupid in the extreme.

Even if Sturgeon were a moron she`d still be better than being ruled by a never ending cabal of right wing crooks that swaddle themselves in a St George`s cross and a union jack. Thanks for letting us know who you would have stood with at Bannockburn.

Edited by CanadianDee

21 hours ago, TapothehullDee said:

It's the status quo or Brussels rule, Sturgeon wants to surrender to the EU. As for Scottish independence it doesn't actually exist.  As for the game 3-0 the Dee's, with half a team.

Yes brexit sure seems like a masterstroke. We surrender every day to a gang of criminals in England. I don`t even know where to start... so I won`t bother.

To the game I`ll go with a slim Dee victory of 1-0.

Guys, guys, guys; there are some great posters on here who I enjoy their posts and styles immensely and who have political ideologies on the opposite ends of the spectrum but I think I speak for many others when I say we don't give a f**k about them on this thread. Please keep it for the politics forum and utilise this thread purely for abusing/berating/antagonising/provoking/walkingdowntheprovieroadtokickfuckout dabs please. 

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Guys, guys, guys; there are some great posters on here who I enjoy their posts and styles immensely and who have political ideologies on the opposite ends of the spectrum but I think I speak for many others when I say we don't give a f**k about them on this thread. Please keep it for the politics forum and utilise this thread purely for abusing/berating/antagonising/provoking/walkingdowntheprovieroadtokickfuckout dabs please. 

Thank you. 

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Thank you. 

You’re not the boss of me.

Edited by Granny Danger

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Thank you. 

100% this. We may not all be aligned politically, but we can all hate the DABs together.

42 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

Jesus wept...

that you`ve distilled Scottish independence down to a referendum on whether someone likes our current FM or not is stupid in the extreme.

Even if Sturgeon were a moron she`d still be better than being ruled by a never ending cabal of right wing crooks that swaddle themselves in a St George`s cross and a union jack. Thanks for letting us know who you would have stood with at Bannockburn.

'Stood with at Bannockburn' Get a fucking grip, it was decided on here a while back to shut the f**k up about politics, are you not reading posts?

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Who’s getting the most abuse off the dabs in this game 😂 McGowan, McMullan, Cummings, Griffiths or Sit Charles? The rage in the home end will be quite funny 😂

So many arseholes to choose from. Decisions, decisions.

I shan't be booing McMullan though and it's a bit harsh to include him in that list of bams and nonces, imo.

3 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

So many arseholes to choose from. Decisions, decisions.

I shan't be booing McMullan though and it's a bit harsh to include him in that list of bams and nonces, imo.

💪 that was the response I was looking for. Thon diving wee arab b*****d that plays on the right wing for us will get a lot of abuse imo. 

Edited by Yenitit

41 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

f**k off.

Thank you.

You're off your rocker mate.

A thread for the Dundee Derby and you've attacked people for not being bothered about a Flag before ranting on about the battle of Bannockburn.

Settle yourself down Rabbie the Bruce it's a football game. 

Can only imagine you used your time in Canada playing alot of Ice Hockey and taking multiple blows to your skull. Crackpot. 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92