The best derby in Scotland - United v Dundee Sunday 19 September 2021

Looks close to being a sell out our end 8 days before the game, despite the dodgy pricing, which is good news.

Are the Dees boycotting or will they come in numbers? Win win either way for us I reckon.

Like any Derby, can’t wait and Shiting it at the same time.

Bring it on!

4 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Looks close to being a sell out our end 8 days before the game, despite the dodgy pricing, which is good news.

Are the Dees boycotting or will they come in numbers? Win win either way for us I reckon.

Bring it on!

United have explained the pricing policy on their website:

£35 to watch United with £5 back because you also have to watch Dundee.  When explained in these terms you realise it’s not too bad.

44 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Bring it on!

Is it? It just confirms your club can get away with that and it sets the standard for the future.

We're not officially boycotting, but it's put a sizeable amount off. Reckon we'll be fairly close to a sell out, but hope we don't even if just to try and make a point - which will be quickly forgotten about.

37 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

United have explained the pricing policy on their website:

£35 to watch United with £5 back because you also have to watch Dundee.  When explained in these terms you realise it’s not too bad.

Horrific patter.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is it? It just confirms your club can get away with that and it sets the standard for the future.

We're not officially boycotting, but it's put a sizeable amount off. Reckon we'll be fairly close to a sell out, but hope we don't even if just to try and make a point - which will be quickly forgotten about.

Horrific patter.

Yeah, I think it is.

Any full stadium in Scotland is good news.

FWIW I hope you bring a good support for just the point you make. Any point you try to prove will be more instantaneously, rather than quickly, forgotten about, and the benefits of a capacity Dundee Derby, whether at Tannadice or Dens, outweighs any futile gesture to enact change.

As Yenitit said on our thread recently, you lot will likely do the same when we come up the street.

Hope you are coming along Ludo

Edited by MacArab

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Watching as a neutral  is a shit so  ...

For those of  us from outside the  city of discovery how should we choose which  side  to  adopt  for  the afternoon?

Washed up ex Hearts managers tend to end up at United.

Washed up ex Hibs players tend to end up at Dundee (and Livi).

Simple really.

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Watching as a neutral  is a shit so  ...

For those of  us from outside the  city of discovery how should we choose which  side  to  adopt  for  the afternoon?

I'd say it should be easy for Hearts fans, but there's a big enough contigent of you who remain mad at United for daring to get promoted at your expense... for some reason.

Also   good job  onyour  line spacing    there  pal.