Greenock Morton vs Raith Rovers

50 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

That’s class mate, cheers! One more quick q: Is there another exit to East Crawford street through Cartsdyke via McDougall Street? Or do you have to walk round and along Ratho Street and back round to McDougall to get into Cartsdyke? 

You can enter or leave the station from both sides of the tracks, no problem. 👍

55 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Where's best to park? Still that lane that runs parallel to the ground just over the railway tracks?

Drive past the ground, turn left at the lights, straight across at the top of the hill and pick your spot. Maximum 5 minute walk from there.

We've lost 3 league games on the bounce. Leaking poor goals against Queens and Partick. Hopefully the new boys have settled in and make more of an impact than last week. Would also be helpful if Ugwu and Jacobs were available to start. Please get muirhead as far away from that starting 11 as possible.

Hamilton

Ledger Lithgow mcentee strapp 

Oksanen Jacobs Lyon

Ugwu Reilly Allan 

Subs- Wylie, Hynes, Blues, Russell, McGregor, Oliver, Knowles.

4 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

We've lost 3 league games on the bounce. Leaking poor goals against Queens and Partick. Hopefully the new boys have settled in and make more of an impact than last week. Would also be helpful if Ugwu and Jacobs were available to start. Please get muirhead as far away from that starting 11 as possible.

Hamilton

Oksanen Jacobs Lyon

Ugwu Reilly Allan 

That’s a fair stab at what might turn out to be our strongest team. Couple of questions about how to set them up, but the sooner he tries it, the better.

4 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Hamilton

Oksanen Jacobs Lyon

Ugwu Reilly Allan 

Can't really disagree with that as probably our best lineup, but I suspect Lyon will be on the bench and Blues on from the start.

6 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Hamilton

Oksanen Jacobs Lyon

Ugwu Reilly Allan 

My worry with that line-up would be just how off the pace Oksansen and Allan were on Saturday. Lyon has been well off the pace this season as well. If McEntee doesn't hit the ground running, then we run the risk of quite a few players being well off the pace of the game. As much as Blues has his weaknesses, at least he's been up with the pace of the game. I'm also not sure that Strapp is doing enough to stay in the team in front of Russell. Adding defensive slips into his lack of contributions going forward isn't helping his case. I think while the above might end up being our strongest team further down the line, I'm not sure it would be at the moment. 

I like the idea of an Ugwu/Reilly partnership up front. We could go back to the back five, with those two up front and perhaps try integrate Oksanen into the midfield instead of Oliver, with Jacobs in there for more cover. Or just stay with the same as Saturday with Ugwu and Jacobs back in for Oliver and Blues/Oksanen and replace Muirhead with Blues/Russell/McGregor/Knowles. Or perhaps something like:

____________Hamilton

Ledger___McEntee___Lithgow___Russell

______Blues___Jacobs___Oksanen

_____________Lyon

________Ugwu______Reilly

I must admit I'm not really sure about any line-up at the moment. Maybe put in Hynes for Oksanen in the above and go with the back five. I don't think I could forward a forceful argument for any line-up at the moment. We've got loads of new options, but no real clear path forward. 

Blues has been off the pace of competitive Championship football for two years. Get all the signings in and if it means looking disjointed in one game, who cares. It wouldn't be any worse than our performance at Firhill with our established squad of jobbers anyway. 

8 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Our club continues to somehow become more tinpot each week. Practically every other team in Scotland can sort out QR codes or something but we're inviting folk to queue up next to where all the home fans walk by to get into the game during another Covid spike. 

We're not selling online tickets at all.

9 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Our fearless leaders will now be patting themselves on the back using "At least we're not as bad as Queen of the South at this one thing" as evidence of the progress they are making

This is 'bad'? We've no intention of going online at the moment. It's not like we're failing at it, we're choosing not to.