Greenock Morton vs Raith Rovers

17 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

There are apparently severe roadworks on the M8 close to the turn offs for Glasgow City Centre.

Might be worth considering turning down the M73 then back into Glasgow on the M74 to miss it.

I always do that these days, it’s definitely quicker & easier in both directions. 

Ticket details -
https://www.gmfc.net/raith-rovers-ticket-information/

Morton fans, I take it away fans just buy a ticket at that office n that’s it? I was expecting a link to buy online and then present a QR Code from an email at the turnstiles.

Also, and more importantly, where’s the closest off license to the train station for cans on the train home? Is it the one at East Crawford Street? Or is there a shop in the station?
Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, WSDR 88 said:

Ticket details -
https://www.gmfc.net/raith-rovers-ticket-information/

Morton fans, I take it away fans just buy a ticket at that office n that’s it? I was expecting a link to buy online and then present a QR Code from an email at the turnstiles.

Also, and more importantly, where’s the closest off license to the train station for cans on the train home? Is it the one at East Crawford Street? Or is there a shop in the station?
Thanks in advance.

There are two on East Crawford Street within twenty yards of each other. Cartsdyke is just a platform but it's barely a minute walk up the hill to the carryout shop. 

13 hours ago, virginton said:

There are two on East Crawford Street within twenty yards of each other. Cartsdyke is just a platform but it's barely a minute walk up the hill to the carryout shop. 

That’s class mate, cheers! One more quick q: Is there another exit to East Crawford street through Cartsdyke via McDougall Street? Or do you have to walk round and along Ratho Street and back round to McDougall to get into Cartsdyke?