Ross Stewart

Donathan

1 minute ago, RobbieD said:

7 months and how many injuries to othersย later?

Fair play to the lad. Wish him well. Donโ€™t think heโ€™s good enough though.ย 

But you said league one players don't get capped,bet you have never even watched him

Sarcasm by the way after your sad act patter last night about Murray Wallaceย 

I'm interested to see how he goes, as we've seen with Shankland it's easy to bang them in down the leagues but more difficult to step up. Some players manage it though.

Make no mistake though, League 1 is not a good standard. There are some OK sides in there but a fair amount of very poor, route one football in that league too.

I'd have left Stewart alone until he was scoring in the Championship to be frank. But perhaps needs must.

19 minutes ago, Scumjob said:

I'm interested to see how he goes, as we've seen with Shankland it's easy to bang them in down the leagues but more difficult to step up. Some players manage it though.

Make no mistake though, League 1 is not a good standard. There are some OK sides in there but a fair amount of very poor, route one football in that league too.

I'd have left Stewart alone until he was scoring in the Championship to be frank. But perhaps needs must.

Totally different players though in all fairness Stewart is a big 9 robust strong has pace can hold it up,something we don't have a lot off just now

What we do have is a lot off quik forwards like Adams Brown that are in players like Phillips that been in and Dembele who hasn't yetย 

Was even going to maybe say Coldplay Martin as similar number 9 typed but he isn't as big and good in air as Dykes and Stewart plus he is a lot olderย 

We got the big boy playing in Fraser Hornby France now and again that failed at Aberdeen who was at Everton scored record numbers for U21ย 

It's someone like that that needs to come good or hopefully Athletic Bilbao end up giving Aird a chanceย 

Few ones in the mould but we probably won't see untill there Stewart age

Unless they move and join the right club coming playing in Scotland for two years wouldn't be a bad educationย 

If they did well they could move down south or back abroadย 

Remember Shankland never really made it at St Mirren or Aberdeenย 

Different styles though he is more like a Nisbet type

Edited by General dissaray

I've watched him a bit this season.
He's actually called that because he digs himself under the pitch and only occasionally reappears once or twice throughout the game for a shot or header.
At which point the fans get their phones out and try and get a picture, but there's never a clear picture or video taken. So some Sunderland fans don't even believe he exists, despite being their top scorer.
So long as he's a crowd plesiosaur...

1 hour ago, Gordopolis said:
8 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:
I've watched him a bit this season.
He's actually called that because he digs himself under the pitch and only occasionally reappears once or twice throughout the game for a shot or header.
At which point the fans get their phones out and try and get a picture, but there's never a clear picture or video taken. So some Sunderland fans don't even believe he exists, despite being their top scorer.

So long as he's a crowd plesiosaur...

I've a 5 year old whos obsessed with dinosaurs, you can't imagine how easily that joke landedย ๐Ÿ˜‚