Week 1

lichtie23

The first Sunday of the 2021/22 season is here as week 1 of the new 18 week NFL season is here! After a fantastic opening game on Thursday, 28 more teams kickoff their campaign. Due to the clean up operation in New Orleans after Hurricane Ide the Saints are starting their season by “hosting” the Packers in Jacksonville.

Early Games

Jaguars @ Texans

Chargers @ Football Team

Seahawks @ Colts

Jets @ Panthers

Vikings @ Bengals

Cardinals @ Titans

49ers @ Lions

Steelers @ Bills

Eagles @ Falcons

Late Games

Broncos @ Giants

Browns @ Chiefs

Packers @ Saints (Played in Jacksonville)

Dolphins @ Patriots

SNF

Bears @ Rams

The Browns vs Chiefs is the standout game for me. Might have it on the laptop as il be watching the Giants opener with Denver

24 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Giants home game in the late slot... assume that's to avoid a TV clash with the Jets? Have they always done that because I've never noticed it before?

No we’ve had a few later games in recent years. Usually against the a cowboys 

Ah, okay. Just seems odd for an East Coast team to be kicking off a home game so late when it isn't going to be a main TV game. Still, just as well. As a Redzone fan I would prefer a more even split of games.  Even more so at this time of year when there are no byes, sometimes you only seem to see a few minutes each of the early games.

I bloody love the weekends here now football season has started. Wake up Saturday morning, have a wee munch for breakfast before the college games start, then I get to watch as many games as I want all day. Same again on Sundays with the NFL. Being in the UK last year was crap with the time difference, especially with the evening games.  

Enjoy the day gents 🍻

Titans, Seahawks & Packers - £5 on returns just under £20

Mark Ingram over 26.5 rush yards, Mike Williams over 40.5 Rec yards, Zach Ertz over 24.5 Rec yards, Jack Doyle over 22.5 Rec yards & Jared Goff over 225.5 passing yards. £2.50 returns £51.60

Week one prediction - Tristan Vizcaino misses at least two makeable FG's and in typical Chargers fashion they utterly dominate WFT but find a way to lose by fewer than 3 points.

Of course, this will also involve Mike Badgley going 6 for 6 for the Titans

Edited by Boo Khaki