FM22

ajwffc

On 25/12/2021 at 23:34, Dave said:

My girlfriend got me one of those secret football shirt things for Christmas and I've got this years Napoli away top, so I'm using that as the perfect excuse to head to a country I've not managed in and a club with money for the first time since about FM12. Big fan of this club culture I've got to follow.  

IMG-20211225-WA0100.jpeg

I ordered a secret football shirt for my 10 year old nephew for Christmas, and he got a Roma home top.

Edited by Richey Edwards

I am fucking balls at this.

It's far too indepth these days.

Modern football has completely fucked the football management sim anaw. Thinking I have found a wee gem in fae timbuktu and making an offer only to be out bid by Man U.

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Modern football has completely fucked the football management sim anaw. Thinking I have found a wee gem in fae timbuktu and making an offer only to be out bid by Man U.

Still on fm12 haha 

It’s frustrating me in my save with Wrexham. Got them to the Barclays and eventually pushing the CL spots but the vultures start circling and rip my team apart EVERY TIME I BUILD SOMETHING DECENT. Can only get promising young players to sign if there’s a release clause included so it’s an endless cycle. Rage.

On 01/01/2022 at 14:32, Busta Nut said:

This is happening to me a lot in my Newcastle save. I suppose it is realistic in the sense it's how these bigger clubs operate these days, but it's bloody annoying.

I'm still bumbling along on FM14, but was toying with getting the new one. However, can't see any deals whatsoever for the Mac version, seems to be the full £40 everywhere even though you can get the PC one for £28ish. Has anyone else seen it cheaper at all?

9 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I'm still bumbling along on FM14, but was toying with getting the new one. However, can't see any deals whatsoever for the Mac version, seems to be the full £40 everywhere even though you can get the PC one for £28ish. Has anyone else seen it cheaper at all?

32 on fanatical 

Edited by CM.

56 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Nah. It's there. I think it's on the main page player page at the top just to the right of their attributes. I think. 

It shows their preferred foot but no mention of the strength of the other. 

11 minutes ago, CM. said:

Anyone know why the Arsenal kit isn't showing here?

When it shows up fine here...

I am so OCD over things like this on FM 😂

Completely unrelated to your question, but what skin are you using? 

On 25/12/2021 at 23:34, Dave said:

My girlfriend got me one of those secret football shirt things for Christmas and I've got this years Napoli away top, so I'm using that as the perfect excuse to head to a country I've not managed in and a club with money for the first time since about FM12. Big fan of this club culture I've got to follow.  

IMG-20211225-WA0100.jpeg

Not had much chance to play this since posting but due to a quiet January on the cards I've started getting stuck into it this week. Currently in late October and I'm wondering if someone can look at the attached screenshots and tell me if I'm missing something obvious here.

Playing Real Sociedad in the Europa League, they've made five subs and I've made three, and when I try to make a fourth it says I've used all my subs? How are they able to make two more than me??

fivesubs.png

threesubs.png

nofourthsub.png