FM22

ajwffc

Does anyone play this through Game Pass for PC and have any issues loading the game? I finally got back into my game from my thread a couple weeks ago and blasted out a season, but now I can't even open the game. It told me to restart my laptop which I did multiple times, then suggested uninstalling & reinstalling... and now the game won't reinstall 😂 tried clearing caches, updating apps via Windows Powershell, every suggestion I can find online and nothing is working. 

image.png.1f9adc5392ceff3de5032eb7c214a920.png

Bit early in the save for this level of fuckery. Wow. A team of 30+ Paraguayans coming away with the World Cup. 118th minute winner too, which was a rebound from a missed penalty :D 

Edited by ATLIS

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my kid have a save where we just holiday to every World Cup and watch them and in 2022 France beat Saudi Arabia 20-0.  Mbappe, Benzema and Dembele all scored 5.  Was the biggest win I've seen and I've been playing since FM2005.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm extremely confused. Leverkusen have bought my left back for £21M, which would be fine if I was interested in selling him (I wasn't) and if I had actually recieved a bid (I hadn't, and I can't find anything in my inbox). He didn't have a release fee either. I just turned the game on this morning and it popped up as a done deal on deadline day. What the f**k?

On 26/08/2022 at 09:47, The Moonster said:

I'm extremely confused. Leverkusen have bought my left back for £21M, which would be fine if I was interested in selling him (I wasn't) and if I had actually recieved a bid (I hadn't, and I can't find anything in my inbox). He didn't have a release fee either. I just turned the game on this morning and it popped up as a done deal on deadline day. What the f**k?

Did your board maybe accept a deal as it was too good to turn down?

21 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Did your board maybe accept a deal as it was too good to turn down?

The boy was worth at least 30M (English left back), and even if they did accept a deal I'd expect to see a message in my inbox. Genuinely nothing there at all, searched numerous key words with his name and Leverkusen and nothing showing. Weirdest thing I've seen so far with this game. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/08/2022 at 12:07, CM. said:

Managing Hearts just now. It simply had to be :lol: 

image.png.6466bb65d870302000ef519049209921.png

Goal times of 16 and 90 minutes would have surely unlocked the “Finish the ****” achievement. 

I am currently managing Sporting Lisbon in 2039 and one of my players has just been handed his first cap for Czech Republic by manager David Martindale. His career has been quite unimpressive to get there, he left Livingston in 2024 for  Hibs where he had some success winning back to back league cups. Next was a trip down south and off to Watford (sacked after 9 months), Millwall (where he won league 1 before being sacked on Boxing Day in the next campaign), Huddersfield (only lasted another 6 months here too April - October 2033), Ipswich (didn’t last a calendar year before getting his p45) and finally crossed the divide to Tynecastle where he was for 15 months before heading off to Czech Republic. 

I started an FM22 save with Scotland but was disappointed to see they still have a cap of 23 on squad sizes (I can't remember the last time we named a 23-man squad).

I tried navigating the editor to up the limit to 30 or something, but my brain is melting just trying to change one tiny detail like that. Does anyone else have experience of editing squad size limits on the editor and can explain it in simple(ish) terms?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm still on FM 22 and picked it back up for a bit, I already had a Sochaux save started where I had gotten them to be a mid table Ligue 1 team after 3 seasons and I have since played 2 more seasons and I would say I things are going pretty well. Here is the 2025-26 Ligue 1 table, the Champions League anthem will be heard at the Stade Auguste-Bonale next season

image.thumb.png.afb327ab11802cb5cc883ce1370d1df0.png

I had finished 4 last season which got me into the Europa Conference League, which also went pretty well

image.thumb.png.03503f4089b6e9749853db974d59efa1.png

My success was led primarily by 2 Wonderkids, 37 goal striker Angel Flores, 3.5 million well spent a year and a half ago

image.thumb.png.c6122b89d46589f75b6f2a4995ac0c71.png

And academy product Kephren Vertot who scored 24 goals and produced 14 assists in his breakout season

image.png

Edited by senorsoupe