FM22

ajwffc

He looks like the typical smug c**t, but then a lot of YouTubers do, even the ones I actually enjoy.  Personally just the thought of watching anything FM related on YouTube puts me to sleep.  Can't imagine anyone would be able to make that look interesting.

45 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

Won the Barclays with Wrexham. That’ll do. Starting a game with Cove Rangers, will try take them to the Cinch then probably jump ship.

How long did that take you? 

I decided to wipe my FM slate clean a couple of weeks ago because I wasn't properly getting into any saves (unfortunately that meant goodbye to the Kilsyth Athletic journey) so all I've been doing recently is updating all the transfers as they happen and starting a fresh Clyde save a few days ago (4th and lost in play off to QOS first season, currently 3rd midway through 2nd season). Might give something like Wrexham or another National League side a go.

How long did that take you? 
I decided to wipe my FM slate clean a couple of weeks ago because I wasn't properly getting into any saves (unfortunately that meant goodbye to the Kilsyth Athletic journey) so all I've been doing recently is updating all the transfers as they happen and starting a fresh Clyde save a few days ago (4th and lost in play off to QOS first season, currently 3rd midway through 2nd season). Might give something like Wrexham or another National League side a go.

7 or 8 seasons I think it was. I kind of get bored when my entire team is made up of regens and that’s what it was becoming.

I'm playing the Xbox version (which is quite cool cause you can play it touch on your phone when no at the TV).  Started one with this minging Ayr team, I've added a couple of players but no huge upgrades. Just rolling into December end of first season and I'm 2nd in the Championship and have just knocked the **** out the semi final of the league cup, enjoyable game that one -

• 4 - Morelos goal 0-1
  • 68 - Bradley goal 1-1
  • 88 - Barasic red card, Ayr penalty, Adeloye misses 1-1
  • 108 - O'Connor scores 2-1
  • 110- Morelos goal
  • Shootout - Morelos misses only penalty of shootout (Adeloye scores his) 2-2 (5-4) 

The sidenote of only being able to name 6 subs because I forgot to move players from the reserves before the day of the game so instead of being in the semi final squad they went and played Bonyrigg Rose in a friendly :lol: and of course we got pumped off Morton the following game.  

Been doing a blog on my current save in the German fourth tier with 2004 cup finalists Alemannia Aachen who have fallen on some hard times in the last decade or so.

I'm about halfway through writing the blog entry for April 2022, you can read everything here.

Feedback appreciated, folks.

On 17/01/2022 at 11:43, forameus said:

He looks like the typical smug c**t, but then a lot of YouTubers do, even the ones I actually enjoy.  Personally just the thought of watching anything FM related on YouTube puts me to sleep.  Can't imagine anyone would be able to make that look interesting.

I'm kind of the same. Love reading threads on forums about peoples saves and stuff, but don't bother with vlogs. Just seem to drawn out as well. If it was a 5-10 minute video rounding up their whole season at a time or something that would be fine, but it's hours of content with some.

2 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

I'm kind of the same. Love reading threads on forums about peoples saves and stuff, but don't bother with vlogs. Just seem to drawn out as well. If it was a 5-10 minute video rounding up their whole season at a time or something that would be fine, but it's hours of content with some.

Despite Loki Doki being a bit of insufferable tube I really liked his Fort William youtube series. He really put a bit of character into his players. Was weird getting attached to fake players in a game someone else was playing 😕

(I was off work at the time)

Nearly at the end of my first season with York City. I am beginning to wish I had made it an FM Story.

Some failed tactical experimentation resulted in some poor results in the first month of the season and my job was in jeopardy early on.

However, settling on a 442 wingplay resulted on us winning matches without keeping many clean sheets, and we fired up the league and are 3 points behind Gloucester.

Results and performances dipped a bit after the new year, so I decided to make a new tactic which was a 433 with direct passing, high tempo, and with counter and regroup on. This made us a lot more solid defensively and resulted in five clean sheets in a row.

I had a game in hand at one point, but frustratingly that was a 0-0 draw with 15th placed Chester - despite us dominating and me throwing the kitchen sink at them late-on to try to get a winner.

I am beginning to really hate Gloucester, and I am praying that they slip up at some point, especially because we play them in a few weeks time.

I signed former Ayr United flop Andre Wright and Ghanian striker Essante on free transfers, and they have become key players.

On 26/01/2022 at 12:29, Richey Edwards said:

Nearly at the end of my first season with York City. I am beginning to wish I had made it an FM Story.

Some failed tactical experimentation resulted in some poor results in the first month of the season and my job was in jeopardy early on.

However, settling on a 442 wingplay resulted on us winning matches without keeping many clean sheets, and we fired up the league and are 3 points behind Gloucester.

Results and performances dipped a bit after the new year, so I decided to make a new tactic which was a 433 with direct passing, high tempo, and with counter and regroup on. This made us a lot more solid defensively and resulted in five clean sheets in a row.

I had a game in hand at one point, but frustratingly that was a 0-0 draw with 15th placed Chester - despite us dominating and me throwing the kitchen sink at them late-on to try to get a winner.

I am beginning to really hate Gloucester, and I am praying that they slip up at some point, especially because we play them in a few weeks time.

I signed former Ayr United flop Andre Wright and Ghanian striker Essante on free transfers, and they have become key players.

797980656_Screenshot2022-01-27182332.thumb.jpg.736cf3210956ca7d26302373bc498dd7.jpg

It has come down to the final game.

We play AFC Telford while Gloucester play Blyth.

LET'S DO THIS.