FM22

ajwffc

On a similar note, anyone else mind on either FM12 or 13 when Joe McKee (of Morton and Dumbarton fame) had 20 for free kicks and penalties? Guy would fire in a 40 yard free kick every second match. 
Aye I mind that, hell of a signing. Can't remember which edition though, thought it might have been a little later.

There was a youngster at Portsmouth I'd always go for, Rungratsamee. Thai lad. 20 pace and acceleration, rips up the SPL .

The first game that had John-Paul Boyle at Killie as a 16 or 17 year old. All his stats were chronic but he got 30+ each year for any team at any level. Every scout and coach thought he was shite. No matter how well he done he never got a Scotland call up. I think one of the hidden stats was broken. 

6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

There was a youngster at Portsmouth I'd always go for, Rungratsamee. Thai lad. 20 pace and acceleration, rips up the SPL .

Think he was CM era, as I was reading about him the other day.

Apparently hugely promising as a youth player as he was massive, but as others caught up physically he fell away, then he started getting injured regularly and gave the game up pretty young.

7 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

On a similar note, anyone else mind on either FM12 or 13 when Joe McKee (of Morton and Dumbarton fame) had 20 for free kicks and penalties? Guy would fire in a 40 yard free kick every second match. 

I think it was Tony Stevenson of Hamilton was similar a good few years back. Sign him for anyone in the SPFL and he'd ping free kicks in and get a corner assist a game 

Into my 4th season with Kilmarnock. 

Season 1: Won the league with relative ease
Season 2: Finished 7th after a shaky start went on a decent run towards the end of the year. Won the Scottish Cup and qualified for the Europa League playoff. 
Season 3: Finished 4th, won the Scottish Cup and had good fun in the Europa League making it to the Last 32 narrowly losing to Porto 

Finances are in a good space and Charlie McArthur has just gone to Newcastle for £8m most of which is now in my transfer kitty and I've no idea what to do with it! 

I’ve got Schalke promoted with ease but the summer window has been a horror. We were 300k a week over the wage budget when the loan players came back so I’ve had to punt a serious amount of players.

The youth I’ve been relying on have found the top league tricky. We’ve lost every game so far and haven’t been all that competitive. I may have to change tactics and go a bit more defensive.

Has anyone used the NewGAN manager tool produced by FM Youtuber Zealand?

It's a fucking amazing thing. It assigns a realistic Artificially Generated face to every newgen player in the game. I know it doesn't sound much but what an amazing piece of technology. It's something that SI really should be working with these guys on implementing as regen faces now go from this standard.

image.png.55ae4ee1a208bbc87ea9fa631f41bff5.png

To this.

image.png.be36a45f14266ec6c401936c348f4d3a.png

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

It's a fucking amazing thing. It assigns a realistic Artificially Generated face to every newgen player in the game. I know it doesn't sound much but what an amazing piece of technology. It's something that SI really should be working with these guys on implementing as regen faces now go from this standard.

To this.

Linky ?

10 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

To this.

I considered it but, tbh, I fucking love the shit regen faces. I've never been fussed about them before but they're so fucking awful this year I'm loving it

9 hours ago, Kima Greggs said:

Linky ?

Installer in assets at bottom and Facepack torrent link(facepack is 9GB as I think it's made up of hundreds of thousands of component face parts)

https://github.com/Maradonna90/NewGAN-Manager/releases/tag/v1.3.0

Installation instructions - takes about 15 mins to install:

https://beta.fm-base.co.uk/articles/sagkrzealand-facepack/

Also loving the kitbasher app where you can automatically generate new kits every season for your own club or the entire division. 

If you don't fancy randomly generated kits though, you can pick and choose your own. Great variety of templates and sponsors out there.

image.png.a262666beb057e2ff5ad0a5464929077.pngimage.png.ba0d9e1fc0cf38cf771177bca9579f30.pngimage.png.3b30341136f5995d188ae229f7d7f369.pngimage.png.f84f59c61ab7fe2f33ee7b21fb1b2502.pngimage.png.4f1b06c8215ef39ae537510c830af8db.png

On 17/12/2021 at 09:51, AsimButtHitsASix said:

The first game that had John-Paul Boyle at Killie as a 16 or 17 year old. All his stats were chronic but he got 30+ each year for any team at any level. Every scout and coach thought he was shite. No matter how well he done he never got a Scotland call up. I think one of the hidden stats was broken. 

John Paul Mcbride ? Maybe different player as dont remember him 

My girlfriend got me one of those secret football shirt things for Christmas and I've got this years Napoli away top, so I'm using that as the perfect excuse to head to a country I've not managed in and a club with money for the first time since about FM12. Big fan of this club culture I've got to follow.  

IMG-20211225-WA0100.jpeg

15 hours ago, ballymoneyyin said:

Desperate for a couple of strikers for Dundee Utd after not being able to get a work permit for a Colombian loanee from season 1. Preferably under 26

Can't remember when I was able to get him, but Tyler Smith has been brilliant for my Kilmarnock side. Originally signed him on loan and then got him on a free transfer.