FM22

ajwffc

8 minutes ago, Kima Greggs said:

I don't think I've saved them anywhere apart from basically pressing the save button in game.

My charging port is knackered and it's probably not worth the cost of getting it fixed versus getting a new one, so I might never get back into the device.

Might be fucked then 

A few years down the line in a save o started unemployed, ended up with Middlesbrough and have managed to get them into the Barclays.

but the main part of my post was that Liverpool have actually turned into the Barclays galaticos. Their current squad has: Haaland, Mbappe, Bellingham, Reyna, Hysaj & Araujo while still having Salah, VVD, Sane, TAA & Alisson. Absolutely ridiculous they have won the league by a huge margin each season.

oh and Bournemouth have built a new new stadium called the Eddie Howe stadium, soppy c***s.

I’ve taken Wrexham to the Barclays.

Anyway, the likes of Haaland, Lukaku and Mbappe (Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool respectively) are borderline broken. Circa 30 goals each after 15 games. Next highest is on 10.

That’s the spirit of the Barclays though, I guess.

6 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

I’ve taken Wrexham to the Barclays.

Anyway, the likes of Haaland, Lukaku and Mbappe (Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool respectively) are borderline broken. Circa 30 goals each after 15 games. Next highest is on 10.

That’s the spirit of the Barclays though, I guess.

It seems to be no fun going as a Barclays team as the top teams are so rich and so overpowered. I guess that reflects real life though.

Edited by Sarto Mutiny

I don't think I've saved them anywhere apart from basically pressing the save button in game.
My charging port is knackered and it's probably not worth the cost of getting it fixed versus getting a new one, so I might never get back into the device.
Take your hard drive out of your old laptop and buy a USB hard drive enclosure for it. Costs less than a tenner and you will have access to everything off your old laptop on your new one

Anyone else struggling to find keepers at lower league level? Playing as Airdrie after starting unemployed and can't find anyone decent, couldn't even resign Max Currie due to the wage budget and he took a huff and left, now he's at Preston. Signed some jobber as an emergency backup and looks like he's going to be my first choice :lol: 

13 hours ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Anyone else struggling to find keepers at lower league level? Playing as Airdrie after starting unemployed and can't find anyone decent, couldn't even resign Max Currie due to the wage budget and he took a huff and left, now he's at Preston. Signed some jobber as an emergency backup and looks like he's going to be my first choice :lol: 

A wee bit but, also, not finding it much of an issue. I ended up playing a regen 17 yr old for a while and, maybe once a month, there would be a fucking howler from him, and half the time would lead to a goal but he was only a fiver a week and if I paid £350 a week for Jack Hamilton I woulda got the same sorta outcome. 

On 13/12/2021 at 19:10, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Aye. I had to plunge Dumbarton into £7K debt just to get Marc McCallum. Boys showing for free were worse than Lowland League standard.

I’ve started a save in the Bundesliga 2 with Schalke. I didn’t realise how much they were struggling financially so I’ve had to rely on youth players. Luckily there’s tonnes of players in their youth teams with 4 star potential so I’ve just flung them in at the deep end. Ive got Fabio Silva from Wolves and Puig from Barca B on loan to help out.

We’re 3 points clear at the top going into December and still unbeaten in the league but we’re drawing way too many away games.

On 13/12/2021 at 19:10, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Can you still play trialists in league 1/2 for 3 games? Might be a shout.

On 14/12/2021 at 17:57, Scotty Tunbridge said:

It’s left backs I can never get.

Scott Gray, free transfer at the start of the game, his stats are about... League One/Two level for the most part but his free kicks and corners are 15+

So what you lose on his physical/mental stats you gain in goals from set pieces

14 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Scott Gray, free transfer at the start of the game, his stats are about... League One/Two level for the most part but his free kicks and corners are 15+

So what you lose on his physical/mental stats you gain in goals from set pieces

On a similar note, anyone else mind on either FM12 or 13 when Joe McKee (of Morton and Dumbarton fame) had 20 for free kicks and penalties? Guy would fire in a 40 yard free kick every second match.