FM22

ajwffc

Newcastle finished 10th first season in my Clyde save and lost in LCQF to Chelsea and FA Cup 4th round to Leeds. 

This has been their incoming signings last season and the summer window of this. 

image.png.58dcf36c080fe6763eb1fe3f234c2f1f.png

image.png.e76d4db166542bb276f9d94599944ef0.png

As a little aside I was thinking it would be decent to get a Newcastle P&B Challenge on the go, see who wins the most silverware the quickest and compare signings etc.

Edited by C. Muir

12 hours ago, GOURDiiEE said:

So after about 3 days in the editor doing my yearly revamp of scottish leaguse, i am about to start a save with Raith who are now part of a 20 team top flight spl... just main goaling to keep them up lol

Sure I've used a couple of your mods before in previous FMs. Recognise your username anyway! Have you uploaded to steam yet?

On 09/11/2021 at 14:27, Les Cabbage said:

Currently in this horrible boat.

I’m in the 2nd season the Old Firm B Teams obviously finished high in the lowland league and The Challenge Cup has the Old Firm B Teams in it aswell as their U21’s and the Scottish Cup has the B teams in it too.

I know it’s just a wee thing but I feel I can’t manage in Scotland until it’s fixed, shame because I’ve got Forfar up at the top of league 1 in the second season but it just can’t continue until the B team thing is sorted.

On this subject look at the Scottish Cup R4 draw in season 2 on my Clyde save 😂

image.png.9f2967d7ace5a17a86f28140cb3e7d6a.png

I'm going to continue with this save but can feel your frustration a bit at the glitch. Will be adding different teams to the LL in the editor before beginning any other save.

3 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Sure I've used a couple of your mods before in previous FMs. Recognise your username anyway! Have you uploaded to steam yet?

Not yet i haven't, wasnt sure if i was going to this year or not

9 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

I'm going to continue with this save but can feel your frustration a bit at the glitch. Will be adding different teams to the LL in the editor before beginning any other save.

If i do upload the data to steam, i have removed all b teams 

Here is my final transfer business for Newcastle, Bensebaini hopefully will be an improvement over Dummett and Lewis at LB

image.png.723b917bc40ebc43dcdd4553845f92f3.png

In terms of outgoings, I was able to move some (but not enough) of the dead wood.  Really nobody wants Jeff Hendrick, not even on loan, I really tried to move him.  Unlisted here is 4 string goalie Mark Gillespie's move to CF Montreal for 1.4 million that will go through in January

image.png.d44349ad717a24ba6f349d3be6e0fd7e.png

I still have two problems, first is a bloated squad ( I have 27 senior players).  I thought I had that solved but Fabian Schar rejected a move to Udinese and Miguel Almiron (p***k) rejected a 32 million move to Shakhtar which would have helped solve two problems, first being squad size, second being FFP.  I need to recoup about 40 million for FFP so getting the 36 million I would have gotten if Almiron went to Shakhtar and Schar went to Udinese would have helped!  In the end I had to keep Hendrick and Dwight Gayle unregistered for the Barclays as I have 27 players

21 hours ago, Tommy Carcetti said:

Waiting on the Andorran League and tempted by a Latvia club/country save...

So, the Latvian league is interesting.

There's only 7 teams, a 24 game league that runs March-October. Went the side predicted to finish 7th and currently sitting 3 points clear at the top after 11 games. Should be able to fairly rattle through the seasons here, so hopefully build something decent with the national side. Will get some pictures up tomorrow 

I also said I wasn't going to do a Bilbao save this year, but I'm going to do a Bilbao save this year.

Just now, Aufc said:

344d8f181165280f3f86395b0dd43153.jpg

This is my incomings for the toon. Maxi Gomez as wel but he is at the bottom

I focused on defenders but I really wish I had bought a striker, Callum Wilson has been rank bad with 2 goals in 14 games.  I am into December and am sitting 11th with 24 points from 17 games.  I am not scoring many goals (although Raphinha has been fantastic) but have been able to regularly keep clean sheets against dross like Burnley, Crystal Palace, and Tottenham.  Of all the players I bought, the best ones (in terms of average rating) have been Raphina and (surprisingly) Callum Chambers!  Guido Rodriguez has been a bust while Dani Ceballos has been injured.  Trippier and Dunk are woefully inconsistent and Dier has been a big bag of average, not terrible but not great either. 

Cabellos, Zakaria, Loftus Cheek, Raphina, the young English winger guy at PSV (near the end of the window as he’d just joined them in the summer), Mancini, Kamara from Marseille, Isak, the Serbian striker at Fiorentina and Gabriel Barbosa were my signings for Newcastle.

Got rid of a whole heap of shite. I’ve only played 3 games.

12 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Really hope this glitch gets fixed in the next patch. 

I’ve gone for the fairly popular save idea of Wrexham. Quite funny having McElhenney and Reynolds in the inbox. Signed a f**k load of players, nobody overly notable, but off to a flying start 9 points out of 9 to start. Should cruise it into League 2 and hoping that I’ll scoosh that too. Then it’ll get tricky.

30 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

I’ve gone for the fairly popular save idea of Wrexham. Quite funny having McElhenney and Reynolds in the inbox. Signed a f**k load of players, nobody overly notable, but off to a flying start 9 points out of 9 to start. Should cruise it into League 2 and hoping that I’ll scoosh that too. Then it’ll get tricky.

Do Wrexham have megabucks in the game?

Second season at Clyde was another average one with my own squad this time with another 8th placed finish but this time more comfortable than the first season where it was 8th on GD on the final day. Kelty suprisingly went straight back down despite having a good squad. I failed to beat them all season in the 4 league games and a Challenge Cup tie with a 6-2 defeat included in there 😂 Josh Campbell and Nathan Thomas were the best performing of my new signings.

Into pre season in the 3rd season and looks like another struggle ahead. Both my keepers were released so signed 2 new ones (Ryan Mullen & Jack Newman) and got Kyle Benedictus and Ronan Hughes on frees too. The board took charge of Goodwillie's new contract, paying him 3 times what he was already on and using up about 1/3 of the wage budget just on his own now. So it looks like it'll need to be the above signings and loans with no wage contribution requirement as I'm already back in the red wage budget wise 😂