FM22

ajwffc

10 hours ago, harkinsbaldpatch said:
18 hours ago, Tommy Carcetti said:
Does anyone play the mobile versions, if so, thoughts ?
Thinking of getting it for my tablet rather than the full version as my laptop is slow af now.

If your tablet can run it go for the touch version

They're only doing the Touch version for the Nintendo Switch this year. 

I may just get fm21 Touch rather than the mobile version.

Anyone else finding it very easy? Gegenpress still seems like the way to dominate opponents. A lot of play seems to go down the wings aswell.

Ill probably finish my current season then call it a day until full release as I have too much I want to sort out in the pre game editor (f**k Zebre and Man UFC) and I also want to get rid of the fake Germany, Japan and now Dutch :( national team file as is tradition.

Started as Kilmarnock. Callum Hendry tore his knee ligaments in training after the first game of the season, brought in Jamie Gullan on loan from Hibs to provide a bit of cover and he's done his cruciate in his first game... 😟

My laptop can’t handle this game. It’s slower than a week in jail. So, I’ve started a save with one of the Icelandic teams Motherwell played in the Europa recently as it’s 2 and a half stars in terms of game speed with the small database the Icelandic league has. I quite enjoyed a save from that league 4 or 5 years ago so it should be fun.

14 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

My laptop can’t handle this game. It’s slower than a week in jail. So, I’ve started a save with one of the Icelandic teams Motherwell played in the Europa recently as it’s 2 and a half stars in terms of game speed with the small database the Icelandic league has. I quite enjoyed a save from that league 4 or 5 years ago so it should be fun.

Iceland's a good laugh - only problem is there's about 5 months between the end of one season and it takes an absolute age to go between them.

Best of luck though!

On 24/10/2021 at 16:14, Tommy Carcetti said:

Does anyone play the mobile versions, if so, thoughts ?

Thinking of getting it for my tablet rather than the full version as my laptop is slow af now.

Just wiped my laptop clean and bought this. 3.5 stars running 3 nations. It'll have to do.

2 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

My laptop shows 0.5 stars for my preferred set up (playable league I'm managing plus approx. 10 other leagues as viewable) and runs quickly.

Do you know how to adjust the settings for instant continue and less processing breaks? 

My laptop shows 0.5 stars for my preferred set up (playable league I'm managing plus approx. 10 other leagues as viewable) and runs quickly.
Do you know how to adjust the settings for instant continue and less processing breaks? 

Clearly not. Go on tell me more.

23 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

Clearly not. Go on tell me more.

Click 'FM' at the top right, go to 'Preferences' and at the top left change to 'Advanced'. In the drop down box at the top right change it to 'All'.

Under the heading 'Skin', make sure 'use caching to reduce page loading times' is ticked.

Under the heading 'Processing' change 'continue game time out' to 'Instant' and tick the box 'Increase duration of processing breaks for fewer stops in play'.

Let me know if that helps any

Click 'FM' at the top right, go to 'Preferences' and at the top left change to 'Advanced'. In the drop down box at the top right change it to 'All'.
Under the heading 'Skin', make sure 'use caching to reduce page loading times' is ticked.
Under the heading 'Processing' change 'continue game time out' to 'Instant' and tick the box 'Increase duration of processing breaks for fewer stops in play'.
Let me know if that helps any

I’ll give it a go. Cheers.

End of November and me and Livingston sit joint bottom of like 8 points, already about 10 behind 10th and miles off 6th. Making the Conference Groups has absolutely fucked me as I just can't get any momentum. We somehow reached the League Cup Final though.

A switch to a more direct style and 4-4-2, plus no longer having Europe, saw a form of resurgence though. End of January and we now sit 5 behind 9th/10th, and 8 ahead of Livingston. Hoping that we continue to pick up points and drag ourselves out 11th, as we're better than that.

My luck is horrendous. Lost 6-0 to Celtic, 4 penalties had the tagline "that didn't look like a foul", and then Turnbull bagged a 30 yard free kick on top of that. That was in the middle of me picking up form and the morale drop fucked me.

January saw a form of rebuild begin. Craig Halkett, Jamie Allen, Ebou Adams, and Nicky Cadden, all come in thanks to the ~£2.5m from Europe. McCart/Gordon been shite as CBs, Allen/Adams give me CMs who aren't over 30 or shite. Cadden gives me another winger option. Strikers were all mega money. 

Edited by RandomGuy.