FM22

ajwffc

Been playing a world league mod for FM21 but came to the end of my current season. Esimate it takes me around 10 days to complete a season so no point in starting a new one if beta will be out Tuesday (at the latest, it is usually a bit early). I'm busy Fri / Sat evening but leaves me with a FM hole this evening....maybe not enough time to do a quick CIV game!

9 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Have bought the game now. I already hate myself. I do this every year, I am such a sucker

You won't regret it.

I have two essays due for university next week.

I have spent the last 90 minutes playing the beta of FM22. I started a save with Ayr.

I have won the first two League Cup group games, without conceding a goal - playing with a 4411 tactic that I made on FM21. It seems to be working pretty well so far.

10 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have two essays due for university next week.

I have spent the last 90 minutes playing the beta of FM22. I started a save with Ayr.

I have won the first two League Cup group games, without conceding a goal - playing with a 4411 tactic that I made on FM21. It seems to be working pretty well so far.

And, just like that, five league games without a win. Four of them were defeats.

3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Ridiculous anti-rapist bias from the radical leftist Sports interactive. 

Even if they were kept in the game, there would be no option other than to slap them with indefinite worldwide bans, so do folk legit think they should be in there and selcectable? Might as well remove them completely until all legal matters are resolved one way or the other.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Even if they were kept in the game, there would be no option other than to slap them with indefinite worldwide bans, so do folk legit think they should be in there and selcectable? Might as well remove them completely until all legal matters are resolved one way or the other.

Expect the reply is just someone trying to be edgy and forgetting - or not caring - that when it's online, it just makes you sound like a c**t. It's absolutely the right way for them to go with this stuff.

I caved this afternoon and bought this.

I’ve decided to go Newcastle for the beta with their 200 million pound transfer budget until I get used to how this works again.

The wages and transfer values seem more realistic than last seasons so far.

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I recall SI getting absolutely slated for Adam Johnson being in the game a few years back.