Celtic v Ross County

Looking forward to attending this as an away fan. What's that? There's no away section? OK, I'll just watch it on PPV instead. You're joking? There's no way for Ross County fans to watch this game legally? Celtic are still the only team to be freezing out away fans entirely? I'm shocked.

Just now, staggy1929 said:

I can only see us finishing 12th. 

We've defended fairly solidly for the most part. RCC looks bright. Our decision making in the final third has been fucking awful. 

1 minute ago, Comrie said:

We've defended fairly solidly for the most part. RCC looks bright. Our decision making in the final third has been fucking awful. 

It's genuinely like our entire squad shut their eyes when they're near the box. We have no goalscorers in that side and it's becoming more apparent that we'll need one game by game.

Clarke and Charles-Cook have looked good enough this season I have to say though.

4 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

It's genuinely like our entire squad shut their eyes when they're near the box. We have no goalscorers in that side and it's becoming more apparent that we'll need one game by game.

Clarke and Charles-Cook have looked good enough this season I have to say though.

Clarke is our best defender by a huge distance. He's levels above the rest. RCC looks like he's maybe found some confidence. He looks sharper. I honestly expected an utter hammering off Celtic and unless our arse falls out now, they've never really threatened it despite being the better side.

4 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Clarke is our best defender by a huge distance. He's levels above the rest. RCC looks like he's maybe found some confidence. He looks sharper. I honestly expected an utter hammering off Celtic and unless our arse falls out now, they've never really threatened it despite being the better side.

I think it'll take a team being monumentally bad for us to avoid the bottom 2. We have some 'easier' games coming up and if we don't do well in them then it's going to be a long hard season again.

Clarke will have a good career ahead of him imo. 

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Good to see Ajeti get a few goals, think the next few games will decide his Celtic future.

Also whilst I do think it’s shite not having away fans in, Ross County fans moaning about is a bit like myself moaning that the gym was shut during lockdown.

...and that explains the lack of a streaming service?