Peterhead v Clyde

What a rabble

Peterhead should be ashamed of themselves for not providing cover and seating for away support

Blatant push in the back before the 2nd Peterhead goal

We're an absolute shambles. Danny got the tactics very wrong and admitted as much by making two first half subs.

We could win this or it could finish 10-2 neither could surprise me

Congratulations to Goodie on 100 goals. Can anyone report if David W celebrated the 2nd goal or is he waiting for one more?

3 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Is the QP game at Hampden that ended up going down as a 3-0 defeat counting towards Goodies 100?

No. He's on 99.

That first part of the game was embarrassing. Midfield not going with runners, Rumsby not winning a header and two wingbacks who would have been as well standing off the pitch. A bit better since Peterhead decided to defend deeper and we went to a back four.

8 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

He's on 100 according to Clyde Twitter.

That's what confused me and made me ask if they were including that goal at Hampden as I mind David saying something regarding that a couple of weeks ago.

Surprised we started with a back 3/5 after seeing the line up. Who was the 3rd centre half?

Edited by C. Muir

1 minute ago, C. Muir said:

Surprised we started with a back 3/5 after seeing the line up. Who was the 3rd centre half?

Believe it was Cuddihy. Thankfully, he’s right back now.

If we’re still chasing at the end, throw Tadé on for a laugh.

Edited by Scott-Replay

We really should have been able to create more in the second half with that amount of possession and Peterhead sitting back. Too much damage done in the first 20 minutes though, and even before that with the starting line up.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Despite DGW’s best efforts you just can’t play away games regularly needing at least 2 or 3 to get a point and expect to be anything but relegation fodder. We could have taken s point there and I don’t think Peterhead could have had too many complaints but that first 20 minutes was a shambles.

When was the last time we lost a game and there wasn’t posts about relegation or send us to the lowland league?
When we didn't have a shite team.

We've conceded a goal inside 5 mins again, conceded 3 goals in defeat again and lost 2 goals within a minute.

The current side, bar the odd player, is nowhere near the standard of league one.

8 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

We've conceded a goal inside 5 mins again, conceded 3 goals in defeat again and lost 2 goals within a minute.

The current side, bar the odd player, is nowhere near the standard of league one.

Which was how many seasons ago now? 

I don’t come on here much now but when I do it’s the same folk posting the same boring shite. 

1 minute ago, Jack Burton said:

Yip, the happy clapping from some is beyond bizarre. I could maybe understand it in the summer but the evidence on the pitch is staggering. We played the worst Peterhead team we have came up against in some time and gave them 3 goals in 20 minutes, all whilst trotting out the miserable defensive tactics that we've resorted to this season. Our away record since promotiom is absolutely disgraceful. Where's the positives in all that? 

McInally has our number and that's a big problem when we are direct competitors to avoid the drop. Diagonals from Conroy on top of Rumsby that Lyle/McLean won every time to get up the pitch, then runners into the channels behind the wingbacks. Press Nicoll whenever they can. Let Brown shoot from wherever he likes.

If people want a positive then Parry had a couple of great saves. Barry Ferguson has done us a favour there.

2 hours ago, RosspCfc said:

What a rabble

Peterhead should be ashamed of themselves for not providing cover and seating for away support

Blatant push in the back before the 2nd Peterhead goal

We're an absolute shambles. Danny got the tactics very wrong and admitted as much by making two first half subs.

We could win this or it could finish 10-2 neither could surprise me

Congratulations to Goodie on 100 goals. Can anyone report if David W celebrated the 2nd goal or is he waiting for one more?

Clyde fan should be ashamed of himself for being unable to stand outside.

I didnt want to mention Goodwillies dive for his 99th/ 100th penalty, but you've driven me to it with your whinging.

Seating & cover ffs. What next? You'll be wanting heaters to keep you warm.

Lol.

Edited by As Easterly as it gets!
Memory fade