Who watches this pish?

milton75

Only Fools and Horses was excellent. So some didn't find it that funny, but it was well written and wonderfully acted. I also thought some of the slapstick set pieces were superb.

There are an abundance of channels now that need to turn out voluminous amounts of filler, so we end up with an absolute barrowload of pish. 

Mrs Brown's Boys is obvious pish, but my own bugbear is shitey quizzes and gameshows. One came on recently called "Tenable" hosted by a very bemused and clearly uncomfortable Warwick Davis. I get why someone would want to go on that show, they can win a decent amount of money. Why anyone would want to be in the audience is completely beyond me. It isn't exciting, the host has absolutely no charisma, and there's just no entertainment value.

I forget that there are some truly boring people out there though.

6 hours ago, velo army said:

Only Fools and Horses was excellent. So some didn't find it that funny, but it was well written and wonderfully acted. I also thought some of the slapstick set pieces were superb.

There are an abundance of channels now that need to turn out voluminous amounts of filler, so we end up with an absolute barrowload of pish. 

Mrs Brown's Boys is obvious pish, but my own bugbear is shitey quizzes and gameshows. One came on recently called "Tenable" hosted by a very bemused and clearly uncomfortable Warwick Davis. I get why someone would want to go on that show, they can win a decent amount of money. Why anyone would want to be in the audience is completely beyond me. It isn't exciting, the host has absolutely no charisma, and there's just no entertainment value.

I forget that there are some truly boring people out there though.

There is no audience for Tenable, it is very obviously "canned" applause.