Who watches this pish?

milton75

Coronation Street

Eastenders

Wrestling

Any award show, especially children of courage (or whatever it's called) 

Any pretend fly on the wall thing featuring attention seeking narcissists (geordie shore etc) 

Minor celeb vehicle travelogues. 

True crime

Anything about surgery. 

Bbc breakfast

I'm sure i've missed loads

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

This is a country where only fools and horses is regarded as some sort of national treasure so frankly we get what we deserve with this absolute pish.

I’m also still not entirely sure why Amanda Holden is famous? Like, what did she do to become famous? 

She's "famous" for cheating on Les Dennis.

26 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Coronation Street

Eastenders

Wrestling

Any award show, especially children of courage (or whatever it's called) 

Any pretend fly on the wall thing featuring attention seeking narcissists (geordie shore etc) 

Minor celeb vehicle travelogues. 

True crime

Anything about surgery. 

Bbc breakfast

I'm sure i've missed loads

There’s apparently a wrestling thread on P&B.  I have never checked and hope that it’s an urban myth.

26 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

This is a country where only fools and horses is regarded as some sort of national treasure so frankly we get what we deserve with this absolute pish.

I’m also still not entirely sure why Amanda Holden is famous? Like, what did she do to become famous? 

this post would suggest you don't rate ''only fools and horses'' ?  could you point me in the direction of something worthy of my time then ?

There always was shite on the telly, perhaps there's just more shite.

I can remember Saturday nights being grim in the early 1980s. If you weren't into "family entertainment" shows, and our family weren't, with only 3 channels you ended up watching Chronicle on BBC2 about the ancient Mesopotamians

1 hour ago, Meldrew said:

this post would suggest you don't rate ''only fools and horses'' ?  could you point me in the direction of something worthy of my time then ?

Only fools is Mrs Browns Boys levels of shite.

You’re free to enjoy whatever you like though, no judgements from me. 

Leigh Francis' ongoing career is bewildering. I found Bo Selecta mildly amusing when I was 15., everything else he has done has been unfunny on a Godley level. At least he isn't in blackface for this effort.

I dread to think how Bo Selecta holds up today.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

Leigh Francis' ongoing career is bewildering. I found Bo Selecta mildly amusing when I was 15., everything else he has done has been unfunny on a Godley level. At least he isn't in blackface for this effort.
I dread to think how Bo Selecta holds up today.

I mind thinking celebrity juice was mildly entertaining when I was in high school also. It killed 45 minutes on a Thursday night.

I put it on one night and I just remember thinking why is this classed as funny?