Dumbarton vs East Fife

Don't know what Scott Gallacher was doing at the first goal, the shot looked well wide and he palmed it straight to McLean. Second goal is a glorious delivery and a free header for Buchanan. Not too many complaints for me but I feel Buchanan has been the stand out so far, stepped out from the back to win possession a few times and took his goal as you would expect. As per previous 2-0 games, I expect we'll sit in a bit in this second half but with East Fife looking shit at the back and the wind behind us hopefully we can find the third to kill it. 

8 minutes ago, the snudge said:

East Fife set piece defending is easily the worst I have ever witnessed at any level. It's beautiful 😍 

You won’t upset us by comments like that cos we have been mince at set pieces for at least 4 seasons if not more as can be seen by McGeever getting his obligatory goal against us. Anybody over 6’2” is guaranteed at least one goal against us, yes even Robert Jones, enough said.

Well, 4-4-2 works.

Not a single failure today. Wilson and Buchanan two standouts for me but everyone did their job, really pleasing performance. Fair fucks to Faz, not been scared to try new things and we've got a good squad of boys who can rotate and give you the same level of performance. It's just great to have a team to look forward to watching. 

I thought that was a very good team performance. Buchan had a great game but what impressed me was the way the whole team went about things today. Everybody put in a shift  Everybody wanted to be involved. We looked really good.  East Fife were poor, but that shouldn't take away from our performance.

Lol, not an unexpected result and so predictable that McGeever and Buchanan would score. We have been the same defensively for years now and it’s probably coming to the end of Young’s time with us.

A win over Peterhead had papered over the cracks. We are rotten this season and that squad is nowhere near League 1 standards.