Alloa Athletic v Falkirk

29 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Attempting to pay £18 for the stream,joke of a system😶

The Falkirk coin will help pay King Barry's wage to keep the loyal penny arcade Alloa fans content.

Did King Barry bring his  red hand man Bob with him ? ....sorry right

Now I know your name and details. Tread carefully.

Edited by LeodhasXD

4 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Now I know your name and details. Tread carefully.

Tread carefully, you register, you get sent confirmation of username and password and a link to Alloa TV that doesn't exist, you then re-register because the details Alloa sent don't work, reset password and no sign of any account 😂

Tbh tread carefully should be the Alloa TV motto. The path to paying £18 for a stream should be simply registering and paying. If you are charging £18 at least show that it's money well spent and not a part time mess.

Is this the new Alloa way ?

Be more Barry ?

https://tv.alloaathletic.co.uk/

Screenshot_2021-09-10-16-53-35-326_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by MrDust

8 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Bloody end users.

https://www.alloaathletic.co.uk/wasp-tv-help/

I'm sorry to tell you about how you've given your details to a nigerian prince. The 3 steps are clearly hard.

Got the same email web link twice ?

Are you on the Falkirk board/msg ? 

They struggle to admit when they got it wrong, tho I'm siding that with it's just a mess, I'm still laughing my location is the United States of America when I log in to whatever the site name is 

10 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

You need £500k for that.

More than that it appears

14 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but you've not bought off alloaathletic.co.uk. 

I haven't as the sign up and pay that every stream platform has had fails @ Alloa.

£18 has not left my pocket due to the Alloa site being ....well very much Alloa a part time outfit 

Edited by MrDust
Shoes

8 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

£18 quid though for the live stream I thought we were the most expensive, and while our stream wasn't without its issues Alloa's will need to be excellent at that price. Is it? 

The price is there because it doesn't compete with being in the stadium - club doesn't lose out any money from fans not being in the stadium. Whatever, I'd like a bigger audience but the season ticket holders get it for free and literally one person buying PPV covers my costs.

Here's the Queen's Park game from the live stream.

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, MrDust said:

£18 has not left my pocket due to the Alloa site being ....well very much Alloa a part time outfit 

Good comparison to make -

Falkirk's site 

Spoiler

image.png.b36006c81688a01a6ee85b11297ffa06.pngimage.thumb.png.857be85ce659495577d40f25612f5e58.png

My site:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5f462657a7fc39b2b7e2b33d39fb92d0.pngimage.thumb.png.db668470929fcbacdac7427c7a0dadb6.png

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

The price is there because it doesn't compete with being in the stadium - club doesn't lose out any money from fans not being in the stadium. Whatever, I'd like a bigger audience but the season ticket holders get it for free and literally one person buying PPV covers my costs.

Here's the Queen's Park game from the live stream.

Reveal hidden contents

Good comparison to make -

Falkirk's site 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b36006c81688a01a6ee85b11297ffa06.pngimage.thumb.png.857be85ce659495577d40f25612f5e58.png

My site:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.5f462657a7fc39b2b7e2b33d39fb92d0.pngimage.thumb.png.db668470929fcbacdac7427c7a0dadb6.png

Still doesn't answer 

IMG_20210910_174335.jpg

4 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Quite fancy us to win comfortably tomorrow. A feeling that comes around a couple of times per season and is often wrong. 

You just know the weightlifter is going to try harder than his usual non entity self by actually putting a shift in which happens occasionally, Durnan will get sent off or drop a clanger or both. He can't help it. 

47 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Aye the queues to get in last time were ridiculous. Hopefully Alloa are better prepared this time and have all turnstiles open as per our previous visits. Imagine we'll bring at least 1000 

1 hour ago, latapythelegend said:

If I leave now do you think I'll get in with time left for a pie?

Having 2 turnstiles open last time there was ridiculous.

Anyway I think we will win comfortably if Keena shows up.

It's a cunning plan to get those outside to pay for the livestream to see the first half. 😉